Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Isco wont join us... He is way too expensive to be considered as if we go splashing it would be for someone like Pogba...
I predict nothing will happen now but in the summer you might be surprised by the moves we will be making..
Pjanic might leave while I think Dybala will leave as he isnt proving himself indispensable...
Pogba will come here along with Ramsey to replace Pjanic while we will be going for someone in attack..
Mbappe will remain a dream obviously..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Where would Isco or James play? They are fake news.

Pogba, Eriksen (CdS linking now), or a facsimile would be a dream signing, but we aren't gonna pay Ramsey 7m/yr for a bench role.

If we sign de Ligt, we won't have 70m+ more to sign a top player. If Pjanic is sold, he'll be replaced by another regista, not a mezzala IMO. At this point, makes more sense to talk about Ruben Neves.

It'll be another summer full of complaints by the usual suspects. Looking fwd to it.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus are interested in signing Malcom from Barcelona, Juve met with an emissary to discuss a possible deal. (Tmw)

According to La Stampa, Juventus will sign Cristian Romero (20) for €20m from Genoa & Trincao (19) on loan with a buy-option from Braga in January.

Pjaca could return to Juventus in January. (Sky)

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
What I can see happening in 2019 transfer windows:

1. Ramsey.
2. Dybala <> Pogba mega swap.
3. Isco.

Let me elaborate on options 2 and 3 a little bit.

a) Dybala <> Pogba mega swap:
- Juventus have been interested in Pogba for a long time. MU have been (reportedly) interested in Dybala for a long time.
- Both players are important but not indispensable for their current teams.
- Both teams need the type of the player they would get with this deal.
- Both players have comparable transfer market value.
- Both players have comparable marketing and branding value.
- Getting Dybala from Juventus would let MU sell Pogba back to Juventus without reputational losses.

b) If Dybala goes to MU (or elsewhere), Isco becomes a really interesting option. He would play the role Dybala plays now, but this role suits him much better and is natural for him. Although I've got to say that I'm not a big fan of this guy, and I do think he's often irritatingly slow with the ball trying to do everything on his own, not much of a team player. But this is Juventus, the place where people adopt its strong philosophy, so I'd definitely give him a chance regardless his current style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)