Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Monaco failed, I don't think it has anything to do with him being Russian
Lol at their investments: Pellegri, Golovin, Tielemans. Like they forgot their perfect scouting and just went for the names. They even spent 10mln on some Italian kid I just recently heard of because he's rumored to go to Genoa on loan.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Lol at their investments: Pellegri, Golovin, Tielemans. Like they forgot their perfect scouting and just went for the names. They even spent 10mln on some Italian kid I just recently heard of because he's rumored to go to Genoa on loan.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I’ll still take Tielemans here

Young player with range. Can learn from vets like Pjanic and Sami here and usurp next summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus in for James? | Football Italia
Juventus are reportedly interested in James Rodriguez, and sporting director Fabio Paratici could meet his agent in Dubai in the coming days.
The Colombian is on loan with Bayern Munich from Real Madrid, but they may not take up their €42m option to buy.
According to SportMediaset, the Bianconeri are interested in the attacking midfielder, and could look to do a deal in the summer.
Fabio Paratici is currently in Dubai, as is James’ agent Jorge Mendes, and there could be a meeting in the coming days.
Juve enjoy a good relationship with Mendes, after signing his clients Joao Cancelo and Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Juventus in for James? | Football Italia
Juventus are reportedly interested in James Rodriguez, and sporting director Fabio Paratici could meet his agent in Dubai in the coming days.
The Colombian is on loan with Bayern Munich from Real Madrid, but they may not take up their €42m option to buy.
According to SportMediaset, the Bianconeri are interested in the attacking midfielder, and could look to do a deal in the summer.
Fabio Paratici is currently in Dubai, as is James’ agent Jorge Mendes, and there could be a meeting in the coming days.
Juve enjoy a good relationship with Mendes, after signing his clients Joao Cancelo and Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer.
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)