Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Someone said something similar about can too. Personally Ramsey is a emre can level signing. We really need a dynamic midfield that can just take control and drive the team forward. Sms is the only realistic target that fits the profile and is a more realistic prospect now that his stock has gone down this season

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You really remember that? That's crazy. All I remember was we didn't win shit that era with players like Rui Barros, Platt, Zavarov and the likes. Before that, Ian Rush failed miserably at Juve.

We didn't win but we had one exciting lineup:

Goalkeeper Angelo Peruzzi
Defenders Massimo Carrera, Jürgen Kohler, Moreno Torricelli
Midfielders Dino Baggio, Antonio Conte, Andreas Möller, David Platt
Forwards Roberto Baggio, Paolo Di Canio, Fabrizio Ravanelli

And vialli on the bench

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Someone said something similar about can too. Personally Ramsey is a emre can level signing. We really need a dynamic midfield that can just take control and drive the team forward. Sms is the only realistic target that fits the profile and is a more realistic prospect now that his stock has gone down this season
not his biggest fan but Ramsey is easily better than Can

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We didn't win but we had one exciting lineup:

Goalkeeper Angelo Peruzzi
Defenders Massimo Carrera, Jürgen Kohler, Moreno Torricelli
Midfielders Dino Baggio, Antonio Conte, Andreas Möller, David Platt
Forwards Roberto Baggio, Paolo Di Canio, Fabrizio Ravanelli

And vialli on the bench
:inter: One of the most unlikeable german footballers to ever walk on the pitch.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:inter: One of the most unlikeable german footballers to ever walk on the pitch.
Are there any Germans you like? :p Personally, I hated that cunt Klinsmann. A disgusting diver; the German Harry Kane :p

I liked Hassler for some reason. I despised Sammer because he looked and played like a massive prick. Bierhoff was also a massive dong; couldn't use his feet if his life depended on it, but always popped up with those annoying headed goals at crucial moments in games.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Let's be honest, if we aren't ready to spend 80 - 100m on mid then Ramsey is a good idea. Even though personally I would prefer someone younger.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Let's be honest, if we aren't ready to spend 80 - 100m on mid then Ramsey is a good idea. Even though personally I would prefer someone younger.
Unless we sell big (Dybala, Pjanic, etc), we will be chasing freebies and opportunities next summer. Im more in favor of selling Pjanic tbh than Dybala and if we have learned anything based on past experience, no player is off limits. We would prolly pull something like with Pogba, Higuain deals several years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)