Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I like isco but do you know why he's being run it of Madrid, yeah that's the last thing we need now, he'll be going to City i reckon
Thing is do city really need him? given their midfield options, if anything they need a replacement for fernandinho. It almost seems pointless to leave one club because of the lack of first team to join another who I can't see displacing Silva or KDB

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No, our midfield is too weak.
Did you check our comparison with AM, made by around Turin?
Pjanic is pretty off this season, Matuidi works by instinct and no tactical awareness and our best bet is Benta, but we can't rely on him to win us the CL. Khedira+Emre are not consistant.
It seems to be our greatest weakness and we suffer there every time we face strong opposition.
One bad game, can knock us out from here on. A player like Isco, or even Pogbs, would really up our chances.
Partnered with Godin and we could very well be favorites!
Well.. I agree our midfield is not good enough but it is tough not consider us at least a contender as some even put us as favorites...
Anyway I really hope for Pogba and about Pjanic - He is a very good player but he should be one of and not our star midfielder..

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Anyone knows if Manolas clause is active only for foreign clubs? He has 35 m clause I would take him in the heartbeat to replace Benatia and retiring Barza. This guy is still only 27.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
if getting Pogba is hard for us, what are the logical alternatives ...?
Ramsey ... any one knows how italian teams play, know this guy is not for us, I think , seriously, bring SMS on loan with option
, his price isn't inflated now compared to the summer, with the right environment and team he will flourish again, quality is their but need polishing and he is still young too. Pogba is gone forever. Bring SMS, better than most of our Mids except pjanic. Allegri and the rest will school him well.

SMS:
Quality (Yes) - Salary (Manageable)

we have no other options in the market.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
if getting Pogba is hard for us, what are the logical alternatives ...?
Ramsey ... any one knows how italian teams play, know this guy is not for us, I think , seriously, bring SMS on loan with option
, his price isn't inflated now compared to the summer, with the right environment and team he will flourish again, quality is their but need polishing and he is still young too. Pogba is gone forever. Bring SMS, better than most of our Mids except pjanic. Allegri and the rest will school him well.

SMS:
Quality (Yes) - Salary (Manageable)

we have no other options in the market.
Is aquilani still playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)