Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Confronting doping fiend as well

tumblr_nnxghxPsfH1tecjfpo1_400.gif
Don't forget sleeping with the mother's of retarded 12 year old Napoli fans (+ Pokemon players).

“Sit down or I’ll embarrass you to such a degree that you’ll cry for three days,” Sturaro is quoted as writing on Football Italia.
“Go play with your Pokemon and stop bothering me, you r****d. Go cry to your mother, you damn child. Actually, I am at home with your mother.”

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Don't forget sleeping with the mother's of retarded 12 year old Napoli fans (+ Pokemon players).

“Sit down or I’ll embarrass you to such a degree that you’ll cry for three days,” Sturaro is quoted as writing on Football Italia.
“Go play with your Pokemon and stop bothering me, you r****d. Go cry to your mother, you damn child. Actually, I am at home with your mother.”
Forgot about that :lol: What a legend.

Jul 13, 2010
Wait, what? I thought the maximum contract you can give under fifa/uefa is 5 years? Any other examples of contracts over 5 years? Never heard such bollocks before

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I love Stu. One has to be truly world class to have both of these abilities:

tenor.gif

qk---o.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt it. And to think, he used to know all the young guys with potential...
Lol look at the Napoli goal gif, it's so surprising that Albiol gets pissed and kicks the ball away, as to say "Friggin Sturaro, are you kidding me…"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'd love us to steal this kid from Napoli, Gaetano. According to transfermarkt, his contracts runs out next summer, but club has the option to extend it for 2 more years.

I've never seen him play, but I read some articles after Red Star - Napoli game in UEFA Youth League. He was toying with them. And he scored few more goals in that competition. In Primavera, he bagged 2 goals and recorded 4 assists in 10 games. And right now they're drawing 3-3 with Atalanta - and he's got a hat-trick. So make that 11/5/4 with 20 mins to go. Impressive stats. Attacking mid, it seems. Jay probably knows a lot more.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd love us to steal this kid from Napoli, Gaetano. According to transfermarkt, his contracts runs out next summer, but club has the option to extend it for 2 more years.

I've never seen him play, but I read some articles after Red Star - Napoli game in UEFA Youth League. He was toying with them. And he scored few more goals in that competition. In Primavera, he bagged 2 goals and recorded 4 assists in 10 games. And right now they're drawing 3-3 with Atalanta - and he's got a hat-trick. So make that 11/5/4 with 20 mins to go. Impressive stats. Attacking mid, it seems. Jay probably knows a lot more.
I know of him, bit of a Hamsik wannabe in style. BTW Atalanta are a fantastic side at Primavera level this year (as most years), so that's an impressive hat-trick. But yeah, youth football...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)