Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yeah but you can do that with 'freebies' because it still works out cheaper than paying the transfer fee plus salary and signing fee. How much is Rabiot worth on today's market?
Considering he's coming from PSG and age I'd say 50mln. Actually it's a very Emre Can'esque situation but Inter is not Juve so they would have to pay him even more. Therefore, I don't see him going there.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'd be surprised if Marotta isn't all over that deal. He smells of Inter.
He and his mom are too high brow to join Inter. And won't join any team where he isn't the undisputed starter, so Barca is out too.

But he and his agent mom do emit a foul odor.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be a great signing even if we did get Pogba, imagine the depth of
Pogba, Rabiot, Pjanic, Can, Bentancur and Sami.
Is this a mistake or do you really wanna keep Sami and sell Matuidi?

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Saul is fantastic
What is his clause?

He isnt Pogba in terms of his level but he is definitely someone who can become one of the best in no time..

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You guys need to chill. Last summer he signed a 9 (yes, NINE) years contract with 150m release clause. Atletico don't sell their players and I doubt we'll spring 150 after Ronaldo.

Barella, Pellegrini, Rabiot or MAYBE Aouar for a hefty price but I doubt we have good relations with Lyon.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Pjanic is wc, Blaise enables Dybala and Ronaldo. If Rodrigo continue doing what's he doing, we are all set for a starting 3 imo. Can is for depth, Sami is ok for depth too, but that contract.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I want two midfielder next summer, for me the midfield needs a revamp. Doesn't have to be necessarily big names, good prospects will do as long as they're good passers, good presence and mobile.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You guys need to chill. Last summer he signed a 9 (yes, NINE) years contract with 150m release clause. Atletico don't sell their players and I doubt we'll spring 150 after Ronaldo.

Barella, Pellegrini, Rabiot or MAYBE Aouar for a hefty price but I doubt we have good relations with Lyon.
Lol i forgot about the 9 year contract

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Shhhhh. We are paying that release clause. It’s happening. :weee:

@Fr3sh agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)