Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Its funny bc 2y ago he was bombing down the flank, making dangerous crosses all day long. Now he looks like a turtle, and his crosses hits the defender all the time. Asa looks much better than him at inter, and he isnt even that good. Spinna cant come back soon enough

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
But having Marcelo and Cancelo (what do we call the combo? Carcelo?) as fullbacks is so much fun to watch. Not easy to resist that thought.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Its funny bc 2y ago he was bombing down the flank, making dangerous crosses all day long. Now he looks like a turtle, and his crosses hits the defender all the time. Asa looks much better than him at inter, and he isnt even that good. Spinna cant come back soon enough
Be careful what you wish for.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks Alex Sandro has actually been OK this season?
he has no replacement, so he basically played all matches, and was a regular in the nt as well. he's doing fine. however, i do want spinazzola to gain match fitness asap.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Asa caught in possession by Suso at least 3 times yesterday. He really struggled against SPAL's Lazzari too.
exactly. watched the milan derby last night which is why that comment made even less sense. AS has been absolutely fine so far, although a little rest and competition wouldnt hurt him

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
And Spina is worse than Asa. He's more or less on the same level as MDS (better going forward), whom we have in the team, about ready and fit now. Lol at waiting for Spina so that he can knock AS off his perch.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
We need another central midfielder in the winter window. I hope it's obvious by now that 4-3-3 is here to stay. We can't be playing a formation like this with 5 midfielders in total.

He doesn't have to be a starter. He has to be a guy able to start some serie A matches though. This is the only thing missing in otherwise perfect and very balanced team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We need another central midfielder in the winter window. I hope it's obvious by now that 4-3-3 is here to stay. We can't be playing a formation like this with 5 midfielders in total.

He doesn't have to be a starter. He has to be a guy able to start some serie A matches though. This is the only thing missing in otherwise perfect and very balanced team.
thats why letting marchisio go made no sense to me, unless we plan to play bernadeschi in the middle which I'd like to see I doubt it'll happen any time soon

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Yeah, I've been saying that for a while. I'm sure once the media figure it out, they'll link us with a bunch of CMs for winter mercato.

No names being circulated now and not sure whom we can sign. Someone like Wilshere would be good, but he said he'll finish the season with Arsenal.

Think the days of Rincon/Sturaro are over. Maybe we can loan someone a bit better.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I didn't think that the club didn't think of keeping Marchisio. But we don't know what the conversations between him and the club were.

If we didn't want to spend his last few years being used as a 6th choice midfielder, then it was the right thing to release him rather than keeping him "hostage" of his contract. A thing of respect for the stuff he has offered to the club.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we are currently one player over on the CL list, so any new signing means either a sale or another player (other than Spinazzola, and excluding Kean and Pinsoglio) removed from the list. for Serie A, we are fine, can add another player without any sales

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Ugh... Why are there rumors and articles about Marcus Trashford to Juve in English press? Did something happen, is he the last of their players to fall out with Mourinho? Seems pretty random, Martial rumors was something that made little sense, but at the time seemed plausible, this one though...
Trashford :ratcafe:

If tonight was anything to go by, this guy wouldn’t even make our CL squad.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
CR7 WANTS GRIEZMANN IN JUVENTUS

Juve could beat French player's termination clause already in the market reopening in January.

25 out 2018 15:21

Juventus are not "joking" this year and are even aiming to win the Champions League and in Italy it is anticipated that Cristiano Ronaldo wants Griezmann to strengthen the Torino team, already reopening the market in January.

The 'Corriere dello Sport' adds that the Italian giant is willing to 'get ahead' with the 150 million that are the value of the termination clause of the Atletico Madrid Frenchman.

Now, whoever makes the point that the French player reinforces Juve is Ronaldo. The Portuguese ace sees with good eyes the arrival of Griezmann, who of course would be a reinforcement of weight in the Italian champion.

https://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/serie-a/artigos/cr7-quer-griezmann-na-juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)