Status
Not open for further replies.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Hes good but De Gea is on a whole other level
How do we know that? De Gea is definitely a bigger name, but what more could Szczesny do than taking all those shots, be so safe and dominant in air, as he has been. Who knows how De Gea would perform here and how he and the team would settle with a new goalie again. As I said, no way it is gonna happen this season. He could potentially have an edge over Szczesny, but not enough to make it worth the trouble. There is ofcourse the whole business side of things. Getting a player free and selling one on.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Italian media these days:

Juve have Ronaldo.
Everybody wants to sign for Juve because of Ronaldo.

Although, I've been saying De Gea as Buffon's replacement for years. Thought he was going to Real but since then they bought Curtois.If you can get him, that is a no brainer. 27 years old, has at least 7 good years in him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Italian media these days:

Juve have Ronaldo.
Everybody wants to sign for Juve because of Ronaldo.

Although, I've been saying De Gea as Buffon's replacement for years. Thought he was going to Real but since then they bought Curtois.If you can get him, that is a no brainer. 27 years old, has at least 7 good years in him.
Be more like 10 in Italy. But yeah, he's a top keeper, even if his shot stopping is far and away his best asset. Not flawless by any means.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
CR7 WANTS GRIEZMANN IN JUVENTUS

Juve could beat French player's termination clause already in the market reopening in January.

25 out 2018 15:21

Juventus are not "joking" this year and are even aiming to win the Champions League and in Italy it is anticipated that Cristiano Ronaldo wants Griezmann to strengthen the Torino team, already reopening the market in January.

The 'Corriere dello Sport' adds that the Italian giant is willing to 'get ahead' with the 150 million that are the value of the termination clause of the Atletico Madrid Frenchman.

Now, whoever makes the point that the French player reinforces Juve is Ronaldo. The Portuguese ace sees with good eyes the arrival of Griezmann, who of course would be a reinforcement of weight in the Italian champion.

https://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/serie-a/artigos/cr7-quer-griezmann-na-juventus
Lets not post these ridiculous "rumors." I just heard ten of my brain cells dying.

- - - Updated - - -

I can come up with better:

We'll sell Pjanic, replace him with Rabiot on a free, sell the Sturaros and Mandzukic, and combine our budget and post-sales $ to sign Mbappe. In summer.

That makes more sense financially, has a somewhat logical flow, and would get more clicks. They aren't even good at being shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows how De Gea would perform here and how he and the team would settle with a new goalie again.
Il nuovo van der Sar.

Last edited:

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
No, please. De Gea is good, but no more than Woj. He has an incredible mental security, and has shown himself to have the skills to be the best to take Buffon's place. We don't need another goalkeeper (free or not) at this moment, nor GriezmAnn either. Fuck all, our team is perfect as it is right now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
De Gea is an upgrade, no denying that, it's not a priority if it would cost alot but if you can get a higher class goalie for free it's a must no brainer.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Potentially and very likely a better GK (on paper, clearly better) and also has marketability. And if he fails, we have Perin. Yeah, it's a no brainer.

- - - Updated - - -

"Jose Mourinho is concerned that David De Gea will decide to leave Manchester United and join Juventus on a free, according to reports."

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/26/manc...l-join-juventus-for-free-8076727/?ito=cbshare
"De Gea played against his future club on Tuesday. Juve are an expert in intelligent deals. If United don’t sell him in the summer, Juventus will wait until the end of his contract."

Crap journalism or not, I like how we make Europe sweat now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)