Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lukaku apparently said something like 'serie a? Why not, Juve have a great project and keeps getting better'
So Pogba and Lukaku next year and tell me a better team in the world
The same juventus without Lukaku. In Serie a he'd have to adjust his style and use intelligence and he cant do either.

In Europe he's not gonna do anything against teams who prepare for his style.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
------------ Ronaldo/Mandzukic
Costa - Dybala/Berna - Cuadrado/Berna

That is currently our best and most balanced attack. Our wings are also covered by Cancelo and Sandro, so width, speed, crossing and dribbling skills is something we definetely dont lack. However as our main striker Ronaldo might not last forever and Mandzukic is not a good targetman or goalscorer and also doesnt last much more. So as I see it, the next thing we need for our offense is a big bloke who has as many of these qualities as possible:
- Strong in the air
- Physical and good at taking down balls and pass along
- General goal instinct
- Good at taking runs, pacy

Hard to get it all, havnt watched Lukaku much and he might have faded, but I would say it is his kind of type that we need next.
-

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
------------ Ronaldo/Mandzukic
Costa - Dybala/Berna - Cuadrado/Berna

That is currently our best and most balanced attack. Our wings are also covered by Cancelo and Sandro, so width, speed, crossing and dribbling skills is something we definetely dont lack. However as our main striker Ronaldo might not last forever and Mandzukic is not a good targetman or goalscorer and also doesnt last much more. So as I see it, the next thing we need for our offense is a big bloke who has as many of these qualities as possible:
- Strong in the air
- Physical and good at taking down balls and pass along
- General goal instinct
- Good at taking runs, pacy

Hard to get it all, havnt watched Lukaku much and he might have faded, but I would say it is his kind of type that we need next.
-
Not a big fan of his - He is playing at Man Utd so determination could be a result of Mourinho..
Lukaku is not pacy but he isnt slow as well
Anyway the only forward I`d want here is Mbappe - anyone else and we should just save the money or go for a freebie (or use cash+players for Piatek)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Lukaku apparently said something like 'serie a? Why not, Juve have a great project and keeps getting better'
So Pogba and Lukaku next year and tell me a better team in the world
He was asked about playing with his brother. That's some twist by the reporter.

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku is a monster of a player, would love him here
He was best characterized by that ESPNFC guy: "Lukaku is not a target man, he's a bully". He's not a good finisher, and only useful when he can bully the defense in counters.

- - - Updated - - -

When are we finally going to announce the best Italian midfielder in the world, Nicolo Barella?
Apparently Cagliari is asking for 50m.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He was best characterized by that ESPNFC guy: "Lukaku is not a target man, he's a bully". He's not a good finisher, and only useful when he can bully the defense in counters.
I'm not a fan neither but for few years already he always had at least 20 goals in the league. That says something.

Apparently Cagliari is asking for 50m.
Sturaro + Lirola + Sensi + Orsolini and let's call it a deal :beppe:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Liverpool are rumoured to be in pole position to sign Barella

https://talksport.com/football/4335...-bid-nicolo-barella-after-a-year-of-scouting/

After Torreira signed for Arsenal this summer, it would be a tragedy if we also lost Barella to the Premier League.

The PL continue to buy the best young midfielders from Serie A while we give the that bum Khedira a contract extension and a raise.
I think that was just Marotta getting his revenge when he learned that Agnelli is dumping him, hard to explain it any other way

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Liverpool are rumoured to be in pole position to sign Barella

https://talksport.com/football/4335...-bid-nicolo-barella-after-a-year-of-scouting/

After Torreira signed for Arsenal this summer, it would be a tragedy if we also lost Barella to the Premier League.

The PL continue to buy the best young midfielders from Serie A while we give the that bum Khedira a contract extension and a raise.
Barella is just another player - The only thing to add here is that he is an Italian..
We can do so much better than Barella (even on our bench)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)