Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus are trying to intensify contacts for Matthijs de Ligt and are prepared to pay between €50-55m for him. Ajax may turn it into an auction but Juve are hoping for the support of Raiola. If the price rises they may offer a €35m loan/€35m redemption. [CdS]

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Juventus are trying to intensify contacts for Matthijs de Ligt and are prepared to pay between €50-55m for him. Ajax may turn it into an auction but Juve are hoping for the support of Raiola. If the price rises they may offer a €35m loan/€35m redemption. [CdS]
Cool name, must sign.

lamb sauce

May 28, 2018
https://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie...hiede-13-milioni-all-anno-di-ingaggio-1167249

Claims Ramsey wants 13 million euros per season. I take it they're talking about net salary? What the fuck has this player ever done to think he's worthy of such a salary? I know salaries increase when players are signed on a free Bosman, but come on...

- - - Updated - - -

Makes me think of the following Pulp Fiction scene: "Jules, if you give that fucking Nimrod 1500 dollars I'll shoot him on general principle."
he has killed a few famous people

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Any decent defender should know that Barca ain't the right place for them.
I dont know.. I mean its obvious that we are the place for defenders and Barcelona/Real are the place for forwards but
1. Things change as we now have a great line in attack
2. I dont think he will compare us to Barca in terms of defending.. I think he`ll do it more on a reputation+current ability and potential + the most important ingredient which is money..

Anyway if Barca outbid Juve he will go to Barca
If we outbid Barca/be quicker and wiser he will go to Juve..
If both go for him I think its 50/50 unless he has some sort of an idol who played for one of the teams or any personal preference

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I dont know.. I mean its obvious that we are the place for defenders and Barcelona/Real are the place for forwards but
1. Things change as we now have a great line in attack
2. I dont think he will compare us to Barca in terms of defending.. I think he`ll do it more on a reputation+current ability and potential + the most important ingredient which is money..

Anyway if Barca outbid Juve he will go to Barca
If we outbid Barca/be quicker and wiser he will go to Juve..
If both go for him I think its 50/50 unless he has some sort of an idol who played for one of the teams or any personal preference
Any defender knows that with Bonucci and Chiellini they're gonna warm the bench at Juve.
Having Rugani as example.
Until we send off one of them it's very unlikely for a high profile defender to join us.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Any defender knows that with Bonucci and Chiellini they're gonna warm the bench at Juve.
Having Rugani as example.
Until we send off one of them it's very unlikely for a high profile defender to join us.
I dont know.. Chiellini isnt a 20 year old anymore and Barzagli is almost older than Allegri..
A defender can also think - its temporary and only a matter of time before I`m the new heart of the best defence in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)