Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Think again, or you will be surely disappointed.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Why?

I can see him being better the most freedom to roam forward he's given. He has even played as an AM and he was good. I see him being much better in this position than the box to box one.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why?

I can see him being better the most freedom to roam forward he's given. He has even played as an AM and he was good. I see him being much better in this position than the box to box one.
He is not a creative player at all. He is not about playmaking in any sense really, more like combining in interplay (sideways passing heh). He is a box to box because he has decent technique and physique so he covers both ways without having much speed, but needs mobility to express himself. Really he is just an all around slightly above average Central midfielder. More two way then AM even if I recall seeing him in that role at times for Benfica.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
He is not a creative player at all. He is not about playmaking in any sense really, more like combining in interplay (sideways passing heh). He is a box to box because he has decent technique and physique so he covers both ways without having much speed, but needs mobility to express himself. Really he is just an all around slightly above average Central midfielder. More two way then AM even if I recall seeing him in that role at times for Benfica.

Ok creative midfielder was a bit overstretched. Midfielder going forward would explain it in a better way what I meant.

Apr 29, 2006
Is it true that the fat pig Mino is trying to make our 16 year old forward Moise Kean go to City?

This guy has no shame and takes them younger and younger. Donnarumma, now Kean - he must be prisoned as a child molester. Who the fuck is an 18 year old to have fat Mino meeting with next owners of a club like Milan? Raiola the pizza boy evaluating billionaires - another part of his job I guess - soon he will want to inspect the Buckingham Palace to see if it is fit enough for some of his clients to step a foot in. He will probably handle the queen a bigger list of rules than their own. "Pogba's diamond must blink on camera, Queen better wear something less posh; Queen Must Dad on request; Kate must be entertaining Mino meanwhile;etc.)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

you made me look it up :D

- - - Updated - - -

Please, dont stop, continue :touched:

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Is it true that the fat pig Mino is trying to make our 16 year old forward Moise Kean go to City?

This guy has no shame and takes them younger and younger. Donnarumma, now Kean - he must be prisoned as a child molester. Who the $#@! is an 18 year old to have fat Mino meeting with next owners of a club like Milan? Raiola the pizza boy evaluating billionaires - another part of his job I guess - soon he will want to inspect the Buckingham Palace to see if it is fit enough for some of his clients to step a foot in. He will probably handle the queen a bigger list of rules than their own. "Pogba's diamond must blink on camera, Queen better wear something less posh; Queen Must Dad on request; Kate must be entertaining Mino meanwhile;etc.)
Raiola loves to crap on Serie A. He recommends to all of his clients to avoid Serie A, and he always makes comments like "teams in Italy cannot afford my client".

Apr 29, 2006
Cesc is very low energy. :lol: "He is exhausted, he should just go."
If Conte can't instill grit into a player, chances are it can't be done. The bells were ringing a long time for this one, especially considering his financial requirements.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cesc is pretty much the best bargain that can be had in next transfer window IMO. Real proven quality playmaker that will be had for cheapish sum most likely.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i dont think these are rumors.....what these links are are just names that have been leaked from the master list of players that we deem interesting...doesnt mean we gonna sign him...every club has lists with dozens of players on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)