Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
January is a reparation mercato. Hopefully, we won't need any repairs or quick fixes then. I'd say secure some talents (pre contracts, agreements for the summer, etc...) and then nab them in the summer of 2017. Guys like Fabinho, Tielemans, Neves, Bazoer, Bakayoko, Dahoud, Goretzka (too bad we lost out on Diawara, Banega, and others) and supplement them with one big name signing a la James Rodriguez.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah, agreed. Hopefully Witsel goes somewhere else.

Baselli :tuttosport:
i kinda want us to sign Witsel next summer for free, if anything to screw Zenit over. not in January because we would have to pay and he wouldnt be able to play CL.

Baselli though :tuttosport: didnt watch him at Torino but saw him couple of times for Atalanta. played both regista and btb but was better as a btb imo, could come in handy when we lose both Asa and Lemina for the AFCON and would also be able to play in CL. was kinda sad when we didnt sign him and loaned him to Sassuolo or Empoli few years back but hopefully Marotta can fix this mistake this winter

- - - Updated - - -

and i just remembered, why the heck didnt we sign Saponara this summer? :mad:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i kinda want us to sign Witsel next summer for free, if anything to screw Zenit over. not in January because we would have to pay and he wouldnt be able to play CL.

Baselli though :tuttosport: didnt watch him at Torino but saw him couple of times for Atalanta. played both regista and btb but was better as a btb imo, could come in handy when we lose both Asa and Lemina for the AFCON and would also be able to play in CL. was kinda sad when we didnt sign him and loaned him to Sassuolo or Empoli few years back but hopefully Marotta can fix this mistake this winter

- - - Updated - - -

and i just remembered, why the heck didnt we sign Saponara this summer? :mad:
Really? :rolleyes: Do we need more mediocrity? We have that covered with the likes of Hernanes and Sturaro already.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think we should ban Seven from this thread (when the winter mercato is officially open for business), and bestow accolades upon both Tanu and Mark who strive to update us with any news or information that they have. Severn's bullying and constant harassment (while contributing absolutely nothing in the form of discussion is pathetic and pitiful) of Tanu is disturbing and obsessive. @Seven I suggest you get laid, drink a few beers, and perhaps roll a joint to attain enlightenment and a positive perspective on life.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Some people here are the definition of sheeps - They hear we are linked with a player, they might watch a youtube of him and might not, they are hearing his characteristics from one guy and suddenly they are "fapping" for his arrival...
Baselli... Did you even watch him play lets say... 3 times?! I guess not..
I have - He is a good player can tackle nicely although I wouldnt say he is a defensive player yet he is not the best attacking player.. He`ll score around 4 goals a season but he really isnt anything special.
I kind of like this player but honestly I`m not sure he is good enough for us - Marchisio Khedira Pjanic Lemina and Asamoah are all better than him!
P.S that Witsel guy which some of you dont want him even on a free transfer is way better than Baselli! 20M for Baselli?! Its not a good deal for us and not a good one for Torino either!

- - - Updated - - -

Saponara would become WC here mate
Saponara - I hope some at least watched him play.. Yeah he is a good player but WC?! The only place he is WC is when he sleeps and dream about it.. To make it simple - Pjaca is an AM Saponara is an AM
Pjaca>Saponara and its not even close!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Some people here are the definition of sheeps - They hear we are linked with a player, they might watch a youtube of him and might not, they are hearing his characteristics from one guy and suddenly they are "fapping" for his arrival...
Baselli... Did you even watch him play lets say... 3 times?! I guess not..
I have - He is a good player can tackle nicely although I wouldnt say he is a defensive player yet he is not the best attacking player.. He`ll score around 4 goals a season but he really isnt anything special.
I kind of like this player but honestly I`m not sure he is good enough for us - Marchisio Khedira Pjanic Lemina and Asamoah are all better than him!
P.S that Witsel guy which some of you dont want him even on a free transfer is way better than Baselli! 20M for Baselli?! Its not a good deal for us and not a good one for Torino either!

- - - Updated - - -

Saponara - I hope some at least watched him play.. Yeah he is a good player but WC?! The only place he is WC is when he sleeps and dream about it.. To make it simple - Pjaca is an AM Saponara is an AM
Pjaca>Saponara and its not even close!
lol you rate Kante, your opinion is invalid

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: Alrite man. Whatever makes you happy. Saponara becoming world class :howler:
it will happen one day :touched:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Really? :rolleyes: Do we need more mediocrity? We have that covered with the likes of Hernanes and Sturaro already.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think we should ban Seven from this thread (when the winter mercato is officially open for business), and bestow accolades upon both Tanu and Mark who strive to update us with any news or information that they have. Severn's bullying and constant harassment (while contributing absolutely nothing in the form of discussion is pathetic and pitiful) of Tanu is disturbing and obsessive. @Seven I suggest you get laid, drink a few beers, and perhaps roll a joint to attain enlightenment and a positive perspective on life.
Totally agree about banning Seven. He brings nothing to this forum.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Baselli is so f mediocre.
Why not Belotti and Zappacosta while we are at it and then Europa thursday nights here we come

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mercato just ended and we're already seeing lined up names. Relax folks, January is far away -- which is again a month where you get short term replacements and where you don't see big moves (most of the time). So yeah, next summer mercato is quite far away. At this point every single news that comes out is pure BS because there's no way we're linked with anybody. Time to hit player section a bit now :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Baselli is so f mediocre.
Why not Belotti and Zappacosta while we are at it and then Europa thursday nights here we come
Zappacosta would be great too as Licht replacement. also, we dont have an italian striker for the 1st time in our history now that Zaza is gone so id welcome Belotti too. + hes a great young CF

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Zappacosta would be great too as Licht replacement. also, we dont have an italian striker for the 1st time in our history now that Zaza is gone so id welcome Belotti too. + hes a great young CF
I'd rather not have Italian than sign a shitty one just for the sake of old history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)