Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We will sign............ No One!
If but just if we really play terrible and it remains until January we might sign a midfielder but even then it will be a regular one not James or someone of his caliber... Anyway dont expect any signing to happen

glz27

Jul 14, 2016
is it true that it doesn't matter if someone has played in CL for a different club, that the club who buys the player can use him for CL?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
One AM: Oscar, james, eriksen
One CM: Tielsman, Bazoer, Dahoud

Sell: Hernanes, de ceglie
Loan: mandrogara matiello
:lol: Numpty

Man whatevs you be smoking must be some heavy stuff

- - - Updated - - -

A central midfielder

Selling Hernanes

Loaning some washed up trash

Signing Bendtner on free

Make it happen :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

What is the common denominator in every failed signing in the history of 'Tuz post-calciopoli?

Hint: Berbatov

Perhaps it's tiem to move on and dedicate yourself to ice hockey, poutine and maple syrup :maddy:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    :lol: Numpty

Man whatevs you be smoking must be some heavy stuff

- - - Updated - - -

A central midfielder

Selling Hernanes

Loaning some washed up trash

Signing Bendtner on free

Make it happen :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

What is the common denominator in every failed signing in the history of 'Tuz post-calciopoli?

Hint: Berbatov

Perhaps it's tiem to move on and dedicate yourself to ice hockey, poutine and maple syrup :maddy:
    thread banned

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
    Cazorla is possibly one type of player we could use in that list besides Witsel.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    If Barzagli - god fobid it - won't be with us from next summer i'd love Gonzalo Rodriguez tbh. Apart from that, i agree. Lot's of decent stop gaps if your team has a weak spot somewhere, but that's not the case for our team (apart from maybe needing a midfielder).

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    is it true that it doesn't matter if someone has played in CL for a different club, that the club who buys the player can use him for CL?
    No it is not. CL Qualifiers are exceptions though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    [video=streamable;6xj9]https://streamable.com/6xj9[/video]

Mitrofanov
    Transfer Witsel delayed until Winter
    He will be cup tied, and I doubt we want to deal with Zenit again. He might go elsewhere though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    I believe whistle will be a definite and right away signing, don't know if or who else all depending on what we look like in January
    Dont be so sure. Remember Nainggolan? We were milimeters away from getting him in 2013, then everyone thought we will get him in winter, look how that turned out

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
    I think we should just sign Witsel for free, and not bother in January. The logic thing is to add a non-cup tied player - probably Chelsea is the best bet, if one player on their team stops working out. Heck, maybe Matic will get unsettled again, and we can pick him up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)