Winter Mercato 2024 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The non CL situation could indeed mean we are no longer the top earning club in Serie A, you are right. But given how the original discussion was on season 22/23 and whether 72 points is a decent result, in that context (and until we know more about 23/24 numbers) we still easily were at the top of Serie A in terms of financial resources available.
and again, my point was that the following statement is simply wrong:
"We're still in peak financial situation compared to rest of Serie A."

and if you don't agree it's fine, but before saying anything, look at our summer mercato. do you really think that signing weah and weah only is the indication of a peak financial situation? do you think that a club in peak financial condition wouldn't even try to replace the 2 midfielders it has lost due to bans? atalanta or salernitana had a stronger summer mercato than juve ffs...

we. can't. spend.

not even with a 200m cash injection.

let that sink in.

(and some believe that we offered 4m to felipe anderson. anyway...)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

and if you don't agree it's fine, but before saying anything, look at our summer mercato. do you really think that signing weah and weah only is the indication of a peak financial situation? do you think that a club in peak financial condition wouldn't even try to replace the 2 midfielders it has lost due to bans? atalanta or salernitana had a stronger summer mercato than juve ffs...

we. can't. spend.

let that sink in.

Let this sink in.

$50M

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Another throater/apologist coming out now? Where were you hiding over the last couple of years? I demand answers :D :b81:

I hope we retain our key players, and bring in a couple of midfielders in the summer (Samardzic and Cupping Minors), and then seek opportunities, especially at the LWF and RB/RWB positions.

I think we can make the CL QFs next season with proper planning.

Jul 2, 2006
Similarities between Turk and Tarrare wont end here. Do you even believe your psychobabble?
dude, you like allegri. what psychobabble are you talking about? you should not even be allowed to walk freely among people.

Then he'll do it the year after. With Giuntoli.

The club trusts Allegri and Giuntoli to make us competitive again.

I do as well. Things are looking very promising.

We're 15-4-1. And we're just at the start of this era.

We'll be competing for the Champions League soon enough with Allegri.

Great news. Contract renewal. Project goes on until 2026. https://www.discoveryfootball.com/allegri-is-creating-a-new-strong-juventus

Also. The man has the highest win ratio in our history. And he's couple of games from overtaking Lippi, only behind Trappatoni, in games won for Juventus.

He's been a great employee for the company. Written history with us. Rejected Real Madrid for us... And now, helping us out in need.

... I'm rooting for him to take us all the way in the Champions league again.

... The final, that is. The man deserves to win it.
what a shitty incessant troll. these despicable beings are like sickness only show up when immunity system fails. it was like this when calciopoli happened, now it is like this when allegri is happening. whether you like it or not, what i post here are my honest feelings unlike these inbreds who are enjoying the suffering of the club and make fun of the concern shown by people who truly care about juventus. these tools who don't even pretend anymore are spewing their filth while i am banned from talking shit about forum deities such as allegri and marotta even after 5 years he fucked off to inter.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

we. can't. spend.

let that sink in.

we spend our money elsewhere (mostly wage bill and payments for past transfers). doesn't mean we don't have money, we're just still living above our means, last summer was no exception to that.

the resources available to Barcelona are incredible and barely a couple of clubs in the word can match that, does it mean they're poor if they're pissing it all away year after year?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
we spend our money elsewhere (mostly wage bill and payments for past transfers). doesn't mean we don't have money, we're just still living above our means, last summer was no exception to that.

the resources available to Barcelona are incredible and barely a couple of clubs in the word can match that, does it mean they're poor if they're pissing it all away year after year?
Le marquise Borre d'Homme challenged you to a duel. His weapon of choice were boring facts. You didn't stand a chance Strickland. Like many other interesting members in the past, you too were killed by Borre d'Homme's arsenal of boring facts,
RIP

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

you completely confuse "peak financial condition" with high revenue

- - - Updated - - -

dry loan, he'll replace correa who goes to a random saudi club. let's hope kean's first goals come against inda in the cl

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Felipe Anderson is considering the offer from Lazio for a renewal. Concrete discussions will take place at the end of the transfer window, but contacts are ongoing, including a recent meeting with President Lotito. [@_Morik92_]

- - - Updated - - -

Moise Kean to Atletico Madrid is almost done. [@skysport]
Kean loan?

Jun 27, 2011
dude, you like allegri. what psychobabble are you talking about? you should not even be allowed to walk freely among people.

what a shitty incessant troll. these despicable beings are like sickness only show up when immunity system fails. it was like this when calciopoli happened, now it is like this when allegri is happening. whether you like it or not, what i post here are my honest feelings unlike these inbreds who are enjoying the suffering of the club and make fun of the concern shown by people who truly care about juventus. these tools who don't even pretend anymore are spewing their filth while i am banned from talking shit about forum deities such as allegri and marotta even after 5 years he fucked off to inter.
Imagine being so triggered by the fact that I like Allegri :rofl:Highest win percentage in our history :wine:

- - - Updated - - -

Done brilliantly incorporating young players this season. No need for Henderson.

Hopefully Kean does well for Atletico and raises his value. Not good enough for our project.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

Ignore the moron

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This Hendo story is a classic.

Juve also didn't sign me for the same reasons.

Le marquise Borre d'Homme challenged you to a duel. His weapon of choice were boring facts. You didn't stand a chance Strickland. Like many other interesting members in the past, you too were killed by Borre d'Homme's arsenal of boring facts,
RIP
Actually sounds like it could be a genuine Belgian.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Giuntoli: "Kean is a young man with many offers, and we are assessing what to do with his agent for his well-being and ours. Even if he were to leave, our transfer market is closed."

Strickland

May 17, 2019
RIP
Its kind of comforting to know that even if I respond and disagree 5 more times s3tch will reliably find 5 more ways to deliver the "but we have no money for transfers!" message, dude is just relentless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)