Winter Mercato 2024 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if things are that bad, why is giuntoli willing to spend for an absolutely unnnecessary and injured player who is also a free agent?
he is not a free agent, no matter how many times you repeat it, it won't make it true

he'll be a free agent in june, with the liberty to talk to other clubs without needing the consent of lille after the end of the winter mercato

Jul 2, 2006
he is not a free agent, no matter how many times you repeat it, it won't make it true

he'll be a free agent in june, with the liberty to talk to other clubs without needing the consent of lille after the end of the winter mercato
he is a free agent. players can negotiate and sign a contract with another club 6 months before their current contract expires. no consent of lille is required, yet they are being generously rewarded.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he is a free agent. players can negotiate and sign a contract with another club 6 months before their current contract expires. no consent of lille is required, yet they are being generously rewarded.
his contract expires in july, he can negotiate from the 1st of february. and he already has an agreement with inda for the summer.

- - - Updated - - -

F.Anderson - What is the latest?
guintoli said that besides djaló, we won't sign anyone for the first team. i think that's a bs rumor.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
F.Anderson - What is the latest?
Felipe Anderson is considering the offer from Lazio for a renewal. Concrete discussions will take place at the end of the transfer window, but contacts are ongoing, including a recent meeting with President Lotito. [@_Morik92_]

- - - Updated - - -

Moise Kean to Atletico Madrid is almost done. [@skysport]

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Before joining Atletico on-loan, Kean will not renew his contract with Juventus. Currently his contract expires in June 2025 and his contract will therefore be discussed in the summer.

[@DiMarzio)

- - - Updated - - -

Tiago Djalo will stay at Juventus. The possibility of a loan has been definitively ruled out by the management. [@_Morik92_)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We dont own Serie A, no one owns it, its a football league. Why the fuck are you writing that and tagging me?
read your own posts, you wrote that we clearly have a financial advantage over the whole league

this might be true, but it isn't at the moment. we need to respect both a strict liquidity ratio and an ffp agreement

Strickland

May 17, 2019
read your own posts, you wrote that we clearly have a financial advantage over the whole league

this might be true, but it isn't at the moment. we need to respect both a strict liquidity ratio and an ffp agreement
It is true, we have the largest revenue, ergo we have the most resources. The fact that we live above our means and piss it away in astonishing ways like paying Allegri 9m net doesnt mean we're not financially strong, we're just also financially retarded.

And I never wrote that we own Serie A.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It is true, we have the largest revenue, ergo we have the most resources. The fact that we live above our means and piss it away in astonishing ways like paying Allegri 9m net doesnt mean we're not financially strong, we're just also financially retarded.

And I never wrote that we own Serie A.
largest revenue means absolutely nothing if the league & uefa can fuck the club over and we lose ~150m just because they decided so. btw i'm not even sure that this season we'll have the highest revenue.

allegri's wages are undeservedly high but still easily fit in a full budget when the club plays the cl. you can make everything about him though.

you didn't literally. you wrote that "We're still in peak financial situation compared to rest of Serie A."

again, peak financial situation. and you're talking about 2023/24 juventus. unless the benchmark for comparison is venezuela, this makes absolutely zero sense. not a single serie a club is forced by an ffp agreement to make 50-60m profit over the next two seasons, and get back to regular cl at the same time.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Why would we loan Djalo anyway, once he’s fit he’s gonna have space to play.
Is he?

Gatti/Bremer/Danilo are over him. Rugani (for all the hate) has been mostly rock solid and probably starts over him.

Huijsen was sent out on loan because even he couldn't get minutes.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Is he?

Gatti/Bremer/Danilo are over him. Rugani (for all the hate) has been mostly rock solid and probably starts over him.

i wonder about it too and i think he would have joined by now.... the only good wingback on right is mckennie if cmbiasso plays on left . but mckennie also plays CM cuz locatelli can't stay fit. so if he gets injured you could play danilo as rwb for rotation and not be thin in cb.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
largest revenue means absolutely nothing if the league & uefa can fuck the club over and we lose ~150m just because they decided so. btw i'm not even sure that this season we'll have the highest revenue.

allegri's wages are undeservedly high but still easily fit in a full budget when the club plays the cl. you can make everything about him though.

you didn't literally. you wrote that "We're still in peak financial situation compared to rest of Serie A."

again, peak financial situation. and you're talking about 2023/24 juventus. unless the benchmark for comparison is venezuela, this makes absolutely zero sense. not a single serie a club is forced by an ffp agreement to make 50-60m profit over the next two seasons, and get back to regular cl at the same time.
The non CL situation could indeed mean we are no longer the top earning club in Serie A, you are right. But given how the original discussion was on season 22/23 and whether 72 points is a decent result, in that context (and until we know more about 23/24 numbers) we still easily were at the top of Serie A in terms of financial resources available.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Is he?

yeah because Djalo plays primarily on the left. Danilo keeps playing there but hes more comfortable on the right. I dont view Gatti as a fixture like Bremer and Danilo. Rugani is more just Bremers backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)