Winter Mercato 2024 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl: :howler:

A Britbong who's already semi-retired playing in Saudi? What could possibly go wrong?

Loan + option to extend for another year is the apparent rumor - Parepiss and Glassmsey vibes all over again. We can never seem to have enough of these expired shitbag "experienced" cunts.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Modric and Kroos are on a completely different level than Henderson. I've got no issue with signing experienced players and do think we lack a bit of that in midfield. But they have to be of a level of ability and play in a role we need to be worth it.

We need a midfielder with creativity more than someone like Henderson. I don't see him making much of a difference to our season, especially given he will take some time to get up to speed and would rather keep going with Locatelli and Hans given that we don't have Europe this season.
Yes Kroos and Modric is at different level. I dont compare their technical ability but most for the level of football they play when they are old now. Henderson still can compete with Liverpool last season in EPL.
Yes, we need more of goal threat from midfield but i still think Samardzic would only possible for the summer. Henderson still can fill that role especially since mid season. His experience will be valuable for our team with a lot of young player.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
it's nothing to lose signing. even with his arrival can make locatelli or hans nicolusi to play more advance in final third.
Remember that pirlo was considered expired too. I still prefer this kind of transfer than go all the way for Kalvin Philips.
Still hope that a creative attacking midfielder is coming this winter. But is seems less possible.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Allegri had asked for a midfielder who could join without upsetting the balance of the squad.

Henderson is an ideal player for the mentioned reason.

He would know how to approach and how to quickly become a reference for young players and for this reason Giuntoli and Manna are following up on the negotiation.

[@Gazzetta_it]

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yes Kroos and Modric is at different level. I dont compare their technical ability but most for the level of football they play when they are old now. Henderson still can compete with Liverpool last season in EPL.
Yes, we need more of goal threat from midfield but i still think Samardzic would only possible for the summer. Henderson still can fill that role especially since mid season. His experience will be valuable for our team with a lot of young player.
Did he? Liverpool were pretty poor last season and consistently off the pace for CL qualification.

it's nothing to lose signing. even with his arrival can make locatelli or hans nicolusi to play more advance in final third.
Remember that pirlo was considered expired too. I still prefer this kind of transfer than go all the way for Kalvin Philips.
Still hope that a creative attacking midfielder is coming this winter. But is seems less possible.
Pirlo was a year and a half younger and never relied on being able to run. Henderson doesn't have the passing or shooting ability of Pirlo to fall back on.

I'd be very wary of signing a DM who is nearly 34 without having exceptional passing or creativity. Plus you've got to factor in that it will take him time to acclimatise to playing in Italy without a preseason.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Did he? Liverpool were pretty poor last season and consistently off the pace for CL qualification.

Pirlo was a year and a half younger and never relied on being able to run. Henderson doesn't have the passing or shooting ability of Pirlo to fall back on.

I'd be very wary of signing a DM who is nearly 34 without having exceptional passing or creativity. Plus you've got to factor in that it will take him time to acclimatise to playing in Italy without a preseason.
Plus he’s coming off of a mediocre season being a mercenary for the towel heads. It’s not like he’s having his season a few years ago at Liverpool. I don’t see what he adds to this team other than he has experience, so what.

Jul 2, 2006
Allegri had asked for a midfielder who could join without upsetting the balance of the squad.

Henderson is an ideal player for the mentioned reason.

He would know how to approach and how to quickly become a reference for young players and for this reason Giuntoli and Manna are following up on the negotiation.

[@Gazzetta_it]
translation:

allegri craves for more shit.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine going for henderson when a fabian is available. fabian also used to italy and can speak language. and he is among the best in the world.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Trust me Id take bringing Pirlo out of retirement than signing henderson

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:rofl: :howler:

A Britbong who's already semi-retired playing in Saudi? What could possibly go wrong?

Loan + option to extend for another year is the apparent rumor - Parepiss and Glassmsey vibes all over again. We can never seem to have enough of these expired shitbag "experienced" cunts.
Perfect signing!
JJ need more depth at right wing back, now that McKennie has found success in the midfield. Or maybe he’ll be a new strike partner for Yildiz?

You never know with that Wiley coyote named Max Allegri in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)