Winter Mercato 2024 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Only way we can sign him in January is if we loan with obligation to buy formula.
Even then its against logic.
The team is supposedly growing and on a very good pace.
The motto of the club regarding winter signings was always clear - If it isnt broke dont fix it.
We are currently doing the opposite of showing we need fixing on the last few games and the Napoli game might shed more light.
Unless we lose I suspect we wont sign anyone and even then its more unlikely than likely to happen

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Scalvini doesn’t convince me either tbh. Has a lot to learn and do to become a top CB. A bit lightweight and slow for me tbh. Probably would do better as a midfielder one day.

His still developing and is raw as a talent, but clearly a top talent. Mainly technically very sound for a CB, light weight is fine because he is tall and young so can grow into his frame. But slow is his main weak point. But there's natural poise to his game that will eventually see him in a top club.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His still developing and is raw as a talent, but clearly a top talent. Mainly technically very sound for a CB, light weight is fine because he is tall and young so can grow into his frame. But slow is his main weak point. But there's natural poise to his game that will eventually see him in a top club.
Definitely one to look out for but I don’t think he ends up here anyway.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Ederson is a good player too. But I’d prefer Koopmeiners tbh. Both will be out of our price range and I still don’t like dealing with Serie A clubs now tbh.
Yes, both will be out of our price range. Atalanta invest a bit above 20m for each of them. It need more than 30m to buy them.

Samardzic would be more realistic. Loan + Obligation formula has been agreed before in the summer with other clubs. He will gives us more goal threat from midfield. It would be interesting

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Even then its against logic.
The team is supposedly growing and on a very good pace.
The motto of the club regarding winter signings was always clear - If it isnt broke dont fix it.
We are currently doing the opposite of showing we need fixing on the last few games and the Napoli game might shed more light.
Unless we lose I suspect we wont sign anyone and even then its more unlikely than likely to happen
No the club has always been clear that if there is a viable opportunity we will consider it, Samardzic is precisely that opportunity, at the same time I was always more of the thought that we'd sign midfielders in if not for the summer given our limited funds, but that's why loan with obligation to buy for now presents a great opportunity. However you look at it, he is an upgrade to our midfield.

Jul 2, 2006
Does anyone know what is up with Yannick Cotter? According to transfermarkt we got him from Sion for 8.3 million in 2020 and released him for free in 2023. If anything worth of investigating from this club it is the shady ass deals between Swiss clubs and Primavera. Same with the kids named Alban Hajdari and Lungoyi.

@Mark

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does anyone know what is up with Yannick Cotter? According to transfermarkt we got him from Sion for 8.3 million in 2020 and released him for free in 2023. If anything worth of investigating from this club it is the shady ass deals between Swiss clubs and Primavera. Same with the kids named Alban Hajdari and Lungoyi.

@Mark
ACL injury killed him. Also think the TMW fee is inflated, should be 4.9m.

We did quite a few dodgy swaps before with Swiss teams but the fees are exactly what we got in trouble for, the valuations are neither here nor there, it was just for the books.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,197

@Mark
    no idea

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)