Winter Mercato 2024 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Kean should go. We finally have a nice setup of attackers.

Vlahovic or Milik then Chiesa or Yildiz. You need one of the attackers to offer that individuall quality to create thing on their own. For me it's all about balance, Milik-Vlahovic or even Milik/Vlahovic- Kean was/is not a good solution. Yildiz with Milik/Vlahovic makes more sense.

Chiesa is great but he still has some issues with not being fit for some games. It would be nice to see Vlahovic with Chiesa and Yildiz on the field but I am not sure Allegri will make that happen, maby if we need a goal the last 20 min of a game.
Well if we lose one to injury who comes in?

Hasa? That's if we get rid of Kean

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Saudi interest in Filip Kostic - If he leaves, Juventus already has readymade replacement in Bernardeschi as an option. [GdS]
Brings down the average age. A step in the right direction.

Seriously, Bernardeschi has nothing to do here but incredibly enough, he would not be a downgrade to the current Kostic. They offer essentially the same limited qualities: a good left foot, fitness and complete inability to beat the defender.

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Brings down the average age. A step in the right direction.

Seriously, Bernardeschi has nothing to do here but incredibly enough, he would not be a downgrade to the current Kostic. They offer essentially the same limited qualities: a good left foot, fitness and complete inability to beat the defender.
2 bad games and this is the opinion. Fickle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)