Winter Mercato 2024 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I know some want Kostic out, but replace him with Berna would be idiotic... I want to believe this is just a stupid rumour
i could see kostic getting sold but i doubt the berna part. Theyd still have Cambiaso Iling Weah and McKennie to cover the positions with Comenencia possible promoted at some point.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Still wonder why we aren't linked with any proper midfielder while Pogba and Fagioli are out.
I think we are holding out till the summer to sign midfielders, for some reason I wouldn't rule out Samardzic still, the deal with crapoli doesn't seem as done deal as initially suggested

- - - Updated - - -

juve: we have no money

also juve: hehe let's renew the suspended fagioli with higher salary. and also continue pay pogba salary of 10m hehehe
We are paying pogba a minimum wage

- - - Updated - - -

Stealing one from both Inter and Milan this window would be a good start here for Giuntoli
Watch him steal Samardzic from napoli for the summer next :seven:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
juve: we have no money

also juve: hehe let's renew the suspended fagioli with higher salary. and also continue pay pogba salary of 10m hehehe
I don’t think we’re that broke. We can’t even loan + obligation a player for rotation from serie a while it’s likely we’ll have CL money next season?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Maneuvers in progress of Juventus to block Samardzic . The father is in Italy to continue contacts with juve. On the table is a contractual offer of around 3 million net per season. There are currently no agreements with Napoli . All open for summer transfer to juve. (@romeoagresti)

- - - Updated - - -

The agreement between Juve and Samardzic’s entourage has been in place for a few months.
Giuntoli & Manna's always had him on their list, what is changing now is the deliberation of: “now or in June”. At the moment, no official offers have been made to Udinese.

[@_Morik92_)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)