Winter Mercato 2024 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What's with the rumours of loaning Kean?

Wouldn't that leave us a bit short or numerically has Yildiz just taken his spot?
agresti saying monza and fiorentina want him. I think Yildiz is ahead of him now and his skillset is redundant with Milik. Since I doubt anyone wants Milik its easier to let Kean go.

Juve are also connected to Boteli the young foward from gladbach, he could theoretically provide depth with next gen.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Agresti
#Juve, anche i segnali di giornata portano sempre di più alla partenza di #Kean: #Fiorentina e #Monza continuano a premere // The chances of Kean will leave in January increases significantly. Monza are still insisting, Fiorentina are interested @GoalItalia @Goal

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Agresti
#Juve, anche i segnali di giornata portano sempre di più alla partenza di #Kean: #Fiorentina e #Monza continuano a premere // The chances of Kean will leave in January increases significantly. Monza are still insisting, Fiorentina are interested @GoalItalia @Goal
it would be nice to get rid of him without minusvalenza

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Damn Kean went from first sub and definitely way better than Yildiz to not even being needed. Amazing evaluations

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We are not Roma broke yet
man i swear this is the same as the guy who says he broke and no money but drinks starbucks coffee everyday

juentus is broke and needs to sell players to raise capital but hey it throws an extra bonus payment of 3.5m for contract expiring player.

maybe turk is right and guintoli is doing shady stuff

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Kean should go. We finally have a nice setup of attackers.

Vlahovic or Milik then Chiesa or Yildiz. You need one of the attackers to offer that individuall quality to create thing on their own. For me it's all about balance, Milik-Vlahovic or even Milik/Vlahovic- Kean was/is not a good solution. Yildiz with Milik/Vlahovic makes more sense.

Chiesa is great but he still has some issues with not being fit for some games. It would be nice to see Vlahovic with Chiesa and Yildiz on the field but I am not sure Allegri will make that happen, maby if we need a goal the last 20 min of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)