Winter Mercato 2024 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
tuzzers ruining what the word excellent means.

real madrid fans: bellingham is excellent he is winning games on his own.

bayern fans: kane is excellent he scores and wins games on his own

inter fans: lautaro is excellent he wins gzmes in his own

juve fans: kean is excellent he won no games on his own and has no goals scored

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Milik and Kean are redundant, and Moise has more value, so he can go. Attach a buy option/obligation and were in business.

But the thing is, Yildiz is SS/winger like Chiesa. Yeah he will go ahead in rotation of Milik and Kean who on rare times played uptop with Vlaho when Chiesa was unavailable.

But now it's clear Yildiz strictly in 2 man attack is competing only with Chiesa. They won't play together when other strikers can't play.

So this means Vlahovic who is injury prone or sometimes off form for period of times, only competition will be Milik?

Despite both not scoring I prefer Kean over Milik.

But I guess part of this loan rumour is because of Kean himself. This is a January window before a European championship tournament. He will want more playtime to be called up to Azzurri. And Yildiz will limit his playtime for when Kean used to get minutes as vice Chiesa.

But either way our squad depth is already limited so I'm not too keen (no pun intended) to limit it further.

- - - Updated - - -

Loan him with obligation to buy in summer. Even 16m would make a plusvalenza for us.
Offer arsenal the deal. They look for a striker and i think kean is interesting choice for them as other names is less convincing like Toney and Solanke

Solanke is less convincing but Toney is a 17-20 goals striker. Would be excellent for Arsenal's rotation, if he still got it after long ban.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Would very much appreciate seeing us make at least one first team signing that will actually help improve the squad for this second part of the season, preferably in the form of an attacking midfielder or winger.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I didnt know why we want him until I read he had an injury and didnt play.

- - - Updated - - -

But the thing is, Yildiz is SS/winger like Chiesa. Yeah he will go ahead in rotation of Milik and Kean who on rare times played uptop with Vlaho when Chiesa was unavailable.

But now it's clear Yildiz strictly in 2 man attack is competing only with Chiesa. They won't play together when other strikers can't play.

So this means Vlahovic who is injury prone or sometimes off form for period of times, only competition will be Milik?

Despite both not scoring I prefer Kean over Milik.

But I guess part of this loan rumour is because of Kean himself. This is a January window before a European championship tournament. He will want more playtime to be called up to Azzurri. And Yildiz will limit his playtime for when Kean used to get minutes as vice Chiesa.

But either way our squad depth is already limited so I'm not too keen (no pun intended) to limit it further.

- - - Updated - - -

Solanke is less convincing but Toney is a 17-20 goals striker. Would be excellent for Arsenal's rotation, if he still got it after long ban.
I have no problem with the Chiesa Yildiz situation - both dont play 90 minutes so its ok for now but stamina is something to be worried about.
Yildiz can improve on that but Chiesa definitely cant run like he runs for full 90 minutes.

In other words they can coexist by playing full 90 minutes between them.
As for playing together its a bit problematic as they both like to start on the left and cut inside.

When and will 90 minutes be achievable for each - We will have to sacrifice one in order to improve our starting 11.
It will take time and we will probably know what to do by then

Last edited:

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I remember if the player under 21 or 22 be sold, all the previous club who owned that player will have some percent. This percent is something like 5-10 percent of sale price. If Genoa sell Dragusin for 25M, we will get something like 1M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)