Winter Mercato 2024 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I dont really know what to make of Djalo, from what I've seen of him he's strong in the air and is more of a interceptor than someone who will put in hard tackles alla Chiellini, I suppose that's not a bad thing to have but I can't honestly say he's caught my eye that much, although his ability to play both at LCB and RCB will be useful even if he is predominantly right footed

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I dont really know what to make of Djalo, from what I've seen of him he's strong in the air and is more of a interceptor than someone who will put in hard tackles alla Chiellini, I suppose that's not a bad thing to have but I can't honestly say he's caught my eye that much, although his ability to play both at LCB and RCB will be useful even if he is predominantly right footed
there is no way you have seen anything of him. don't lie.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
missing out on terraciano sucks, especially after the reports about us getting him. 4.5 million is what we pay for scrubs like alban hajdari.

Who knows if we missed our were after him. Decent and interesting talent. But if I would guess they passed because he seems more like a defensive fullback for a 4 man backline. Then an offensive wingback for 352 etc.

There's several other young prospects in the league in similar position we can look at (Matturo, Kayode etc).

Heck we have the best one of them in Cambiaso who looks like the complete package. And don't have the minutes to give other young wingbacks in our roster like Illing jr and Weah (people forget he is still really young lol).

Jun 16, 2020
L’offerta della Juventus per provare ad assicurarsi subito Tiago Djalò: circa €1.5m più bonus

Juventus have offered around €1.5m + bonuses to try to sign Tiago Djalò immediately - Agresti

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Pity about Terranciano. Should try for Kayode as an alternative but you just know that Commisso will make life difficult for us.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are selling Filippo Ranocchia to Palermo, that money will be used to sign Djalo. [@DiMarzio]

Palermo will pay 3mln€. [@DiMarzio]
Are we so bankrupt that we need to sell first before signing any player?

- - - Updated - - -

Tiago Djaló has given his ok to join Juventus., an agreement must now be found. Juventus are willing to offer €3m to Lille to sign the defender in January (he has an agreement with Inter to join as a free agent in the summer).
[@DiMarzio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)