Winter Mercato 2024 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Its impressive that hardcore throaters claim to know who Paratici forced out (also against Allegri's will) :rofl:
Talk about bias.

The most reasonable to expect is that "coach" and sporting director reached agreements on the strategy, who to keep and who to sell.
Besides that, if you were a creative player under Allegri, wouldnt you run away as fast as you could? It doesnt make much sense for creative players to join this team, unless you get some guarantees that the lunatic will play you and not as a defender.

Us being able to hold on to Ronaldo, Cancelo, Pogba, Vidal, Alves and other ambitious players, under Allegri, would defy most logic. But nah, its just because of Paratici, Marotta, Santa and FIGC.
Yes, talk about bias. Allegri wasn't even the coach when Cancelo left ffs

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Us being able to hold on to Ronaldo, Cancelo, Pogba, Vidal, Alves and other ambitious players, under Allegri, would defy most logic. But nah, its just because of Paratici, Marotta, Santa and FIGC.
This guy :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
If you actually had a point, you would be able explain how that undermines what I said.
It's a pretty simple point, crazy you needed it pointed out to you.

How can any aspect of Cancelo being forced out or sold be put on Allegri when Allegri wasn't here at the time Cancelo was forced out and sold?

You said the throaters like to use Paratici forcing out somebody (and not Allegri "against his wishes") <----- YOUR WORDS but again how can it even be on Allegri, as you seem to think is the REAL reason when Allegri was gone when this Cancelo shit all went down?

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Its funny too see how the hasty hyenas gather when they believe they caught someone in a gotcha.

So let me clarify for those with poor comprehension.

Even IF Cancelo getting the fuck out, can be proven to have nothing to do with his 1 season with Allegri, then that doesnt undermine my post where I mentioned many of our recent creative players. After some time here on Tuz, I do know how it works here though. If you make a post and just a single detail could be countered, then thats whats gonna happen, and then a bunch of smug posts will follow. Its also most often the trolls and less cognitive, that will jump at it.

And regarding Cancelo specifically, do you think Cancelo's decision to leave or our decision to get rid of him was made during a few months in the summer only?
If I were him I would have gotten the fuck out as well. Whereas if we had a proper system, ambitious coach and good training programs, I would probably stay.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
at this point, it is impossible for someone who cares about Juventus to have any sympathy towards that guy. everytime he opens his mouth his lunacy gave itself away. he could never survive in this job somewhere else for more than 3 months before being forced to retire for obvious reasons. only reason he is still here is his shady ass connections. those who claim that we won the scudetti thanks to him are next level delusionals and trolls.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Such a special lil’ snowflake lol
Self awareness = 0

- - - Updated - - -

at this point, it is impossible for someone who cares about Juventus to have any sympathy towards that guy. everytime he opens his mouth his lunacy gave itself away. he could never survive in this job somewhere else for more than 3 months before being forced to retire for obvious reasons. only reason he is still here is his shady ass connections. those who claim that we won the scudetti thanks to him are next level delusionals and trolls.
If he was at a serious club like Madrid the fans would have chased him out with pitch forks a long time ago. Fortunately for con artists like him, our club is run by spineless cucks like Elkann and supported by fickle masochist fans who enjoy mediocrity and fall for his antics by calling it "4D chess".

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The whole argument that we have a crap squad is starting to fall flat on its face right now. In reality all this team needs is a LB/LWB instead of Kostic/Illing. Cambiaso has proven himself on the right. If only we had someone like Dimarco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)