Winter Mercato 2024 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He was too good for mister's shitball mentality.
an other fact from your alternative universe

spina was sold to roma on the 1st of july 2019, the same day sarri was appointed. juve virtually had no coach for months, allegri was already fired mid may. it was none other than your favorite guy with the right ideas who swapped spina for luca pellegrini only because we needed some plusvalenza

Jul 2, 2006
an other fact from your alternative universe

spina was sold to roma on the 1st of july 2019, the same day sarri was appointed. juve virtually had no coach for months, allegri was already fired mid may. it was none other than your favorite guy with the right ideas who swapped spina for luca pellegrini only because we needed some plusvalenza
That doesn't change the fact that our coach is an anomaly who appreciated likes of alex sandro and de sciglio more than the likes of spinazzola and cancelo.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Felipe Anderson contract talks with Lazio have stalled and already Juventus have approached the Brazilian winger, defining terms with his sister-agent on a 3 year proposal worth €4m. Juventus lurks and waits to make the decisive shot. (@NicoSchira)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Maybe Allegri is planning on going back to a back 4?
That would be really good for this team, especially with Yildiz finally looking like he's stepping up.

But I think the question marks at LB/RB and switching formations midseason make that unlikely. We're 2nd with this formation, I think we're sticking it out for the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does it seem like people with the worse attitudes on this forum have the ODDEST players and coaches they stan for?

A Sarri fanboy even speaking up about anything Juventus related in the Year of Our Lord 2024 is insane to me. You'd think they'd still be hiding in a hole of embarrassment with how provincial that manager has turned out to be. Utter nonsense.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That doesn't change the fact that our coach is an anomaly who appreciated likes of alex sandro and de sciglio more than the likes of spinazzola and cancelo.
so we just witnessed an other i made shit up but my point still stands moment on tuz

when cancelo was available, he mostly played. he had more minutes than de sciglio, and sandro only played more than him because spinazzola was injured for the majority of the season. allegri liked cancelo a lot, and wanted to use him in a more advanced role, but one was fired and the other was forced out by paratici

Jul 2, 2006
so we just witnessed an other i made shit up but my point still stands moment on tuz

when cancelo was available, he mostly played. he had more minutes than de sciglio, and sandro only played more than him because spinazzola was injured for the majority of the season. allegri liked cancelo a lot, and wanted to use him in a more advanced role, but one was fired and the other was forced out by paratici
cancelo was clearly pissed and he made it obvious. same with dani alves. because of dumb and eye bleeding tactics every single player who had talent in them underperformed here. we have suffered a great deal because of his decisions and judgments devoid of common logic. what is your point of tenaciously defending that troglodyte who played soule as wingback?

Jun 16, 2020
cancelo was clearly pissed and he made it obvious. same with dani alves. because of dumb and eye bleeding tactics every single player who had talent in them underperformed here. we have suffered a great deal because of his decisions and judgments devoid of common logic. what is your point of tenaciously defending that troglodyte who played soule as wingback?
Wasn’t Alves angry because he couldn’t play loud music in the dressing room?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Insert jewsdidthis.gif

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Its impressive that hardcore throaters claim to know who Paratici forced out (also against Allegri's will) :rofl:
Talk about bias.

The most reasonable to expect is that "coach" and sporting director reached agreements on the strategy, who to keep and who to sell.
Besides that, if you were a creative player under Allegri, wouldnt you run away as fast as you could? It doesnt make much sense for creative players to join this team, unless you get some guarantees that the lunatic will play you and not as a defender.

Us being able to hold on to Ronaldo, Cancelo, Pogba, Vidal, Alves and other ambitious players, under Allegri, would defy most logic. But nah, its just because of Paratici, Marotta, Santa and FIGC.

Jul 2, 2006
Turned out alright. Thank god they don't have Turk making decisions for them.
we were one of the top three clubs before calciopoli. now this club is a dumping ground for other clubs surpassed us during his reign. turned out alright...

that jackass has nothing to do with those victories btw. i would tie a baboon to the bench with a rope and he would have won just as many if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)