Scalvini 40m
Soule back
Barrenechea back
Gonzalez back

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Of those clubs we will be the least affected no? Not sure about Roma
I would say so. We have changed our approach.
Much more of a focus on youth and home grown players.
The only silver lining is not trying to sign washed up talents as well as forcing teams to actually develop talents.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
OUT:
Arthur 20m
Rovella 18m
De Winter 8m
Kostic 5m
Weah 15m - dosnt impress me
Desciglio rugani - ill pay anyeone take them
i like how you needed to mention that weah doesn't impress you. like you felt the need to justify why sell him. because apparently the rest of us are impressed somehow and were gonna attack you for some reason lol

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
''he plays football very well''. It is awesome, but why does this quote sounds like it is from a 6 years old?
Lol. It sounds better in Italian.

The exact quote is: "(Nonge) is a young lad who knows how to play football very well, but he must learn to do many other things. During the match you need to tackle, you need (to be strong at) duels, you need (to be good at) the physical part, as well as the technical part. He is a little behind on this."

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Felipe Anderson will leave Lazio on a free transfer at the end of this season.

His is agent has had a couple of meetings with Juventus. Giuntoli values the Brazilian, seeing him as a potential opportunity in the coming months.

[@CorSport)

Jul 2, 2006
Lol. It sounds better in Italian.

The exact quote is: "(Nonge) is a young lad who knows how to play football very well, but he must learn to do many other things. During the match you need to tackle, you need (to be strong) at duels, you need (to be good at) the physical part, as well as the technical part. He is a little behind on this."
learning football with allegri for 3 -6 years old

if you want your kids to severe ties with the ball and only to focus their studies, you are at the right place

child-should-engage-in-football.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)