Winter Mercato 2024 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I bet frosinone must be excited to have another talent in their ranks
I would love that, Soules market value was 8 million euros before he joined Frosinone according to transfermarkt. Now it's 25 million euros, and we are only halfway into the season. I like the kid and hope we bring him back, but I could see us selling him to, especially if he we get a sick offer.

The deals with Frosinone has been a big W. No options for them, only loans. Alot of game time, development, marketvalue going upp more then 100%. Hujisen next.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I would love that, Soules market value was 8 million euros before he joined Frosinone according to transfermarkt. Now it's 25 million euros, and we are only halfway into the season. I like the kid and hope we bring him back, but I could see us selling him to, especially if he we get a sick offer.

The deals with Frosinone has been a big W. No options for them, only loans. Alot of game time, development, marketvalue going upp more then 100%. Hujisen next.
Its ok when they return to play for Allegri their value will plummet again

- - - Updated - - -

why didn't meelan keep him? Is he good?
They have a reputation of losing good youngsters, Aubameyang is another prime example

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Claudio #Lotito: “Beautiful and great nonsense not to extend the Growth Decree. Because of the AIC, our championship will lose competitiveness. I want to see who is now coming to Italy from abroad. This situation risks destroying great clubs like #Milan, #Juve and #Roma."

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Claudio #Lotito: “Beautiful and great nonsense not to extend the Growth Decree. Because of the AIC, our championship will lose competitiveness. I want to see who is now coming to Italy from abroad. This situation risks destroying great clubs like #Milan, #Juve and #Roma."
Of those clubs we will be the least affected no? Not sure about Roma

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
but from the players we currently have its only Pogba, Arthur, Rabiot and Kostic. Filip is on low wages afaik, Rabiot will probably leave, Pogba should be rescinded, so only Arthur?

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta is also right here in saying, that Italian clubs just got to 3 European finals and the authorithies decide to ruin everything. There is no way we will developed players from abroad coming here, with out this decree.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
They really live in a bubble far from the economic difficulties of ordinary people, and on top off that they have to be subsidized, truly incredible to hear these millionaires whining.

You have a crappy product, you have to accept it.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
but from the players we currently have its only Pogba, Arthur, Rabiot and Kostic. Filip is on low wages afaik, Rabiot will probably leave, Pogba should be rescinded, so only Arthur?

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta is also right here in saying, that Italian clubs just got to 3 European finals and the authorithies decide to ruin everything. There is no way we will developed players from abroad coming here, with out this decree.
Good that we changed business model, imagine hearing this news and having the team we had 2 years ago.

Overall bad decision for the league, let the other teams struggle now while we slowly recover. Within two years we’re back at it, dominating the league with the best youth team, best talents and healthy finances. Never again fall for the trap of overpaying for Serie A players while we can scout them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)