Winter Mercato 2024 (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The less budget we give to alegshit the better.
We are only prolonging our misery by providing him with what he wants and accumulating all this trash in the process. When he leaves, he'll leave behind a dumpster fire of a squad that'll take years to clean up and rectify. The sooner we get rid of him the better.

1000032506.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
We are only prolonging our misery by providing him with what he wants and accumulating all this trash in the process. When he leaves, he'll leave behind a dumpster fire of a squad that'll take years to clean up and rectify. The sooner we get rid of him the better.
that is what i meant when i said he didn't just destroy the present but also future of the club. just like he did with milan. even after a decade, they still can't get up. a walking calciopoli.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

1000032506.jpg
To be honest I havent watched any of them recently but I`d skip on both anyway.
Enough with players that cant take us to the next level - We had enough of those. Get ones who can make us get a great leap in quality.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The new de bruyne?
Who knows.

Watch him play for Frosinone this spring and tell us what you think. I think he'll come to be used as a weight in transfers to balance out a transfer fee. He MIGHT hit our level but so hard to tell with him being so young. But on a smaller Serie A club like Bologna or Frosinone (who have aspirations to become a Serie A midtable mainstay), he could become a good player for them to achieve that end. Time will tell.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
5M is a lot for someone at his level. They must rate him pretty highly.
Yeah, I agree. I think some of it is Bologna's scout are super high on him and they've done good work recently.

Obviously, we scouted him and wanted him at 3m but Bologna blew their load on him for 5m and I think our ears perked up and we went on high alert. Maybe 4D chess from Bologna, maybe not. He is promising and he moves really well for his age. I don't think he'd do much for us currently. So probably goes to Next Gen for the rest of the year (or comes over in summer window) and then we see where he goes from there. Maybe bounces between Next Gen and Juventus like Hans and others have done this year.

More 500k wage earners to pad out the backend of the squad, I say.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like its done.

- - - Updated - - -

Non-EU slot used for this one too.

- - - Updated - - -

Youtube highlights for armchair scouts to go gaga over.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah, I agree. I think some of it is Bologna's scout are super high on him and they've done good work recently.

Obviously, we scouted him and wanted him at 3m but Bologna blew their load on him for 5m and I think our ears perked up and we went on high alert. Maybe 4D chess from Bologna, maybe not. He is promising and he moves really well for his age. I don't think he'd do much for us currently. So probably goes to Next Gen for the rest of the year (or comes over in summer window) and then we see where he goes from there. Maybe bounces between Next Gen and Juventus like Hans and others have done this year.

More 500k wage earners to pad out the backend of the squad, I say.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like its done.

- - - Updated - - -

Non-EU slot used for this one too.

- - - Updated - - -

Youtube highlights for armchair scouts to go gaga over.
physically he is already ahead of Miretti

7DE7CC66-C4C6-4F7B-9715-52B698798634.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)