Winter Mercato 2024 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
physically he is already ahead of Miretti
His decision making and passing vision are already ahead of Miretti.

Miretti has no business being on this team or getting any minutes. The recent play of Hans has proven that. I'd rather Hans get every Miretti minute until the end of this season. The kid isn't ready and is missing BIG pieces to his game. Mainly not getting in the fucking way of the team almost every match.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Yeah, I agree. I think some of it is Bologna's scout are super high on him and they've done good work recently.

Obviously, we scouted him and wanted him at 3m but Bologna blew their load on him for 5m and I think our ears perked up and we went on high alert. Maybe 4D chess from Bologna, maybe not. He is promising and he moves really well for his age. I don't think he'd do much for us currently. So probably goes to Next Gen for the rest of the year (or comes over in summer window) and then we see where he goes from there. Maybe bounces between Next Gen and Juventus like Hans and others have done this year.

More 500k wage earners to pad out the backend of the squad, I say.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like its done.

- - - Updated - - -

Non-EU slot used for this one too.

- - - Updated - - -

Youtube highlights for armchair scouts to go gaga over.
Have to say he looks very good in the video.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The agent of Adzic :

"Juve is Juve - It's clear that there are many clubs interested, but Juventus is one of the most important European clubs. However, I have to make a clarification...

He will stay here another six months. He does not have a community passport, he will only turn 18 in May and for this reason he will only be able to leave his current club in the summer.

We haven't seen such a ready and talented young man for 10-15 years. He will become an important footballer."
[TMW]

Jul 2, 2006
The agent of Adzic :

"Juve is Juve - It's clear that there are many clubs interested, but Juventus is one of the most important European clubs. However, I have to make a clarification...

He will stay here another six months. He does not have a community passport, he will only turn 18 in May and for this reason he will only be able to leave his current club in the summer.

We haven't seen such a ready and talented young man for 10-15 years. He will become an important footballer."
[TMW]
can he adapt to allegri's tactics though?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
His decision making and passing vision are already ahead of Miretti.

Miretti has no business being on this team or getting any minutes. The recent play of Hans has proven that. I'd rather Hans get every Miretti minute until the end of this season. The kid isn't ready and is missing BIG pieces to his game. Mainly not getting in the fucking way of the team almost every match.
im not even joking i think Luis Hasa is better than Miretti as well. Miretti aint gonna develop sitting on the bench, but he isnt good enough to be regularly playing for Juve right now either. Dude needs a loan in the worst way.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
€5.5M is quite a lot for a 17 year old. Either he turns out to be worth it and end up having to sell him later on because we can't keep increasing his wages, or he's not worth it and we are forced to keep him because no one will pay him more.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Samardzic has potential but he could also be a hit or miss - Also is he on his last year of contract? If not I think they`d ask for 40M.

They won't ask for 40m unless he has insane improvement 2nd half of season.

They had agreed with Inter fully for a loan and 15m obligation until the kids father started demanding more payment personally, when they were about to do medical.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
why didn't meelan keep him? Is he good?
Was four years ago, he was 19 and they were loaded at CB. They bought him from Sporting U19s for like 1m and were offered 4m by Lille for a quick profit.

He's really come into his own these last two years tbh. Even his time at Lille in the beginning was a growing process.

I think its a great signing if the wages are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)