Winter Mercato 2023 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
For 30 mill (it's nothing in todays market) it's a gamble worth taking. Not sure if you have watched him play this season but even after those heavy injuries, he still got the flair

He reminds me of a young Pogba
Fair enough.

I get that people hope to see him get back to his best, I just can't see it myself.

And even if €30m doesn't sound like a lot, it's still a lot for a gamble and considering the fucked up situation we in as a club...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve & AS Roma inquired Henrichs right back of RBLeipzig . Not easy for him with Simakan/Klostermann but Eberl wants him to stay. Juventus could invest as soon as they sell McKennie to Leeds. Player to watch until Deadline Day. @SkySportDE / @Plettigoal

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Imagine Bournemouth beating Milan to Zaniolo. It's like if Cremonese beat United to an English talent. Calcio is completely mudded by these incompetents at the top. And now they are ready to sink it even further. Grande Raiola was right that Italians would rather bring the top of Italy down to their level than raise up. Congrats Napoli on winning a third rate league.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Imagine how it must feel to romanisti that Zaniolo leveraged an offer from Bournemouth to get a better deal with them.

Bournemouth.

Football is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Bournemouth beating Milan to Zaniolo. It's like if Cremonese beat United to an English talent. Calcio is completely mudded by these incompetents at the top. And now they are ready to sink it even further. Grande Raiola was right that Italians would rather bring the top of Italy down to their level than raise up. Congrats Napoli on winning a third rate league.
The thing is it's literally only the money which tempts the players there.

Think about offered a multi-million euro contract to go and live in a beautiful city like Florence or Milan or Turin or Rome, and turning it down to go and live in Bournemouth or Leeds or Manchester or whatever- even London. Such a huge downgrade in the food, the culture, the people, the language and obviously the weather.

Only explanation is the money. Maybe it's just my bias and/or taste but it's not like the EPL is even especially glamorous, either. The Champions League is the glamorous part of European Club football, and England get the same number of teams in it as Italy so that's not even a reason. The challenge of playing in a league with a higher standard of football? Nah, I think to most players winning is more important.

It's all the money. I say this knowing that the Agnelli family buying Juventus back in the day was analogous to a Sheik or Oligarch buying an English team today, but the context is way different. It's too far gone. It's ruined.

1674838212367.png

1674838243162.png

They'd have to offer me double for me to even consider it

1674838343399.png

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
For 30 mill (it's nothing in todays market) it's a gamble worth taking. Not sure if you have watched him play this season but even after those heavy injuries, he still got the flair

He reminds me of a young Pogba
Zaniolo could be useful but money could be spent way more wisely.
For now he hasnt made any real difference since his injury.
I`d take him as a free agent but 30M or more (what it takes to get him) we could put a much better gamble.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Sczcesny
Perin/Pinsoglio
Danilo Bremer Ndicka Grimaldo
Singo Gatti Bonucci Cambiaso
M.Savic Locatelli Pogba
Miretti Rovella Fagioli
Zaniolo Vlahovic Chiesa
Soule Kean/Milik IlingJr/Kostic

Jun 16, 2020
So a loan + option for McKennie. Doesn’t make sense to me, I think that we’ll sign someone on a similar deal. Even with the returning players from injury, we don’t have a lot of depth so a deal that doesn’t involve cash straight away without having some back up transfer in mind seems way to strange. Especially with our injury record.

Gambling on Zaniolo at the moment. Milan pulled out quite fast on the deal, some random PL club for a player that wants to play in the Italian club is to weird aswel.

If not someone like Holm or Fresneda.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Expect more of this because if FIGC succeed in destroying Juve the rest of the league will follow.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Sczcesny
Perin/Pinsoglio
Danilo Bremer Ndicka Grimaldo
Singo Gatti Bonucci Cambiaso
M.Savic Locatelli Pogba
Miretti Rovella Fagioli
Zaniolo Vlahovic Chiesa
Soule Kean/Milik IlingJr/Kostic

Fuck that piece of shit Sbznzlwleofkkr already. We need to kick him hell outta here. Fucking piece of shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)