Winter Mercato 2023 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Mourinho: “It seems I was right on the Nicoló Zaniolo situation — so I see him staying. I want players who are happy at Roma but he’s asking to leave the club for months”.

Zaniolo has turned down Bournemouth proposal — despite agreement reached between clubs.

[Fabrizio Romano]

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
after Rabiot and Paredes and M'ckennie departure in next summer , we can try for SMS whose contract will be in the last year .. If Lotito doesn't accept at a low figure such 35 milion , we can go for Luca Modric with 1 year contract and wait for SMS the year after
the bench will be Fagioli Rovella Miretti

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
after Rabiot and Paredes and M'ckennie departure in next summer , we can try for SMS whose contract will be in the last year .. If Lotito doesn't accept at a low figure such 35 milion , we can go for Luca Modric with 1 year contract and wait for SMS the year after
the bench will be Fagioli Rovella Miretti
Or

We can start Fagioli

Apr 17, 2013
A loan from one of the players on loan from PSG this season is going to be broken, says @Tanziloic! Thus, Keylor Navas could very be loaned to Nottingham Forest. Reminder of the 8 loaned players: Icardi, Draxler, Kurzawa, Diallo, Herrera, Paredes, Dina Ebimbe, Wijnaldum

Paredes:xfingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)