Winter Mercato 2023 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Don't need to replace him. We're swimming in midfielders already even if Pogba doesn't play a single minute this entire year.

If Pogba does come back (seems likely), we've got Pogba, Locatelli as locks to start. Rabiot seems likely to run down his contract until summer so he's around. Then Fagioli and Miretti who've both shown themselves well so far this year and will continue to be given minutes. Then we've got Paredes in an emergency situation and the rest of the youth who've been getting minutes in friendlies like Barrenechea.

Selling McKennie is perfect because we can plusvalenza from it and instantly replace him in our rotation with Fagioli and Miretti.

Why do you rate Paredes so low?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Don't need to replace him. We're swimming in midfielders already even if Pogba doesn't play a single minute this entire year.

If Pogba does come back (seems likely), we've got Pogba, Locatelli as locks to start. Rabiot seems likely to run down his contract until summer so he's around. Then Fagioli and Miretti who've both shown themselves well so far this year and will continue to be given minutes. Then we've got Paredes in an emergency situation and the rest of the youth who've been getting minutes in friendlies like Barrenechea.

Selling McKennie is perfect because we can plusvalenza from it and instantly replace him in our rotation with Fagioli and Miretti.
I am a fan of Locatelli but he is really playing under par so I wouldnt lock him yet.
Im still waiting for Mr. Lips to get a proper chance 90 minutes.
He is fast and physical, he seems like the next big thing to me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Speaking of opportunities, should we make a lowkey bid for Koulibaly to save him from Chelsea? They keep buying young french guns for CBs lol.

Me thinks Potter dont like him at all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)