Winter Mercato 2023 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Parisi is interesting but looks very raw, ideally he should develop by playing games as a starter at a smaller club.
We don’t need parisi we need right wingbacks
yeah. We already have Pellegrini and Cambiaso for LB, though the latter can play on both sides. Mgmt need to make proper plan and decide whom to keep next season. I'd love to see us collecting young talents but the priority now is definitely RB, RWB.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
yeah. We already have Pellegrini and Cambiaso for LB, though the latter can play on both sides. Mgmt need to make proper plan and decide whom to keep next season. I'd love to see us collecting young talents but the priority now is definitely RB, RWB.
yeah I look at it like this

left flank:

1. Kostic
2. Iling
3. Cambiaso

right flank

1. ?
2. Cambiaso

I also think we’ll see Chiesa play on both flanks occasionally.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We don’t need parisi we need right wingbacks
Considering our current formation and team: Cuadrado should be replaced asap - The guy is on the decline, there is no doubt about it.
on the left side we have Kostic (at least if we continue with the 3-5-2 formation).
A.S is a backup LWB/CB which takes us to another need which is another CB to strengthen our defense.
Pavlovic - Honestly I dont know him
Scalvini - Didnt watch him either but he is a beast on FM.
Koulibaly - Only with loan with option - He isnt young and I would even prefer a dry loan over paying too much. If Chelsea are open to it - loan similar to Lukaku`s shouldnt be a bad business.

P.Torres - I didnt watch him this season - How is he doing?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Guys who lost it at Allegri saying Fagioli is a regista, who were dumbfounded last year when Allegri said Chiesa is an attacker ("NO HE IS A WINGER YOU DUMBASS!") now want to play a formation that would mean so many players out of position when Chiesa, Di Maria and Pogba are all healthy :lol:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Guys who lost it at Allegri saying Fagioli is a regista, who were dumbfounded last year when Allegri said Chiesa is an attacker ("NO HE IS A WINGER YOU DUMBASS!") now want to play a formation that would mean so many players out of position when Chiesa, Di Maria and Pogba are all healthy :lol:
I think there’s a quote missing somewhere. Who are you talking to?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba will be alright with this formation but Di Maria/Chiesa are indeed in question.
Chiesa can play RWB I guess but do we really want him to occupy this position?
as a CF - Chiesa can make it but he needs a lot of time to learn this position and perform.
RW/LW is his true position no doubt about it.
Di Maria can play in the middle although he plays better when cutting inside from wide position.

Since D.M isnt really playing well and due to our needs its ok to change formation but Chiesa is young and isnt going anywhere next year contrary to D.M - Chiesa needs to play and it will be interesting to see how we play with him (when completely healthy)

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Chelsea aren't taking up that option then
Im not that upset about Zakaria - He can be a good addition although definitely not a first choice.
Arthur is retarded. I have absolutely no hope for this guy who should have stamina 4 on FM..

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Considering our current formation and team: Cuadrado should be replaced asap - The guy is on the decline, there is no doubt about it.
on the left side we have Kostic (at least if we continue with the 3-5-2 formation).
A.S is a backup LWB/CB which takes us to another need which is another CB to strengthen our defense.
Pavlovic - Honestly I dont know him
Scalvini - Didnt watch him either but he is a beast on FM.
Koulibaly - Only with loan with option - He isnt young and I would even prefer a dry loan over paying too much. If Chelsea are open to it - loan similar to Lukaku`s shouldnt be a bad business.

P.Torres - I didnt watch him this season - How is he doing?
dunno anything about Torres. Pavlovic is my guy though. Perfect successor to Chiellini imo. I’ve heard the hype on Scalvini but never actually watched him enough to have a real opinion. Isn’t he out of contract soon though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)