Winter Mercato 2023 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
In January we need Parisi or Grimaldo. Parisi more likely since I doubt Grimaldo would want to usurp Benfica's good run in CL to go down to EL. And I like Parisi more

Then depending on what's Danilo's position going forward we need either a RB or a LCB.

I would prefer to keep him in the middle with Bremer and get a modern RB. Too bad they're scarce.

Dalot is good, at least played good this season, but Utd control his destiny and they never sell in January unless player is garbage in their mind.

Dodo from Fiorentina impressed me, but they just got him in the summer and they won't let him leave for a reasonable price.

I don't like Odriozola and I hate Karsdorp. Frimpong will be expensive probably and I'm wary of sudden wonders from Bundesliga. Especially for Allegri's system.

Simakan would be my number one choice, but he's probably too expensive and EPL bound now or in the summer. A few months ago RBL wanted 40m for him, I'd imagine that's gone up as well.

And then you can take a risk/flyer on Emerson Royal or Thierry Correia maybe. Or Ricardo Pereira who's suffered two big injuries in the last couple years.

Maybe for now the best solution would be to move Danilo back to RB and get N'Dicka similar to how we got Zakaria. Pau Torres is always there too.

Sell McKennie for the best offer and get another winger to help out Di Maria, Chiesa and Kostić.

If I could choose my ideal signings in January I'd go with Parisi, Simakan and Zaniolo (ofc :snoop:)

Then you can have a good and deep team capable of switching between 3 and 4 atb like in Allegri's first season.
Emerson Royal is Spurs' worst player. Avoid at all costs. Molinaro level.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
In January we need Parisi or Grimaldo. Parisi more likely since I doubt Grimaldo would want to usurp Benfica's good run in CL to go down to EL. And I like Parisi more

Then depending on what's Danilo's position going forward we need either a RB or a LCB.

I would prefer to keep him in the middle with Bremer and get a modern RB. Too bad they're scarce.

Dalot is good, at least played good this season, but Utd control his destiny and they never sell in January unless player is garbage in their mind.

Dodo from Fiorentina impressed me, but they just got him in the summer and they won't let him leave for a reasonable price.

I don't like Odriozola and I hate Karsdorp. Frimpong will be expensive probably and I'm wary of sudden wonders from Bundesliga. Especially for Allegri's system.

Simakan would be my number one choice, but he's probably too expensive and EPL bound now or in the summer. A few months ago RBL wanted 40m for him, I'd imagine that's gone up as well.

And then you can take a risk/flyer on Emerson Royal or Thierry Correia maybe. Or Ricardo Pereira who's suffered two big injuries in the last couple years.

Maybe for now the best solution would be to move Danilo back to RB and get N'Dicka similar to how we got Zakaria. Pau Torres is always there too.

Sell McKennie for the best offer and get another winger to help out Di Maria, Chiesa and Kostić.

If I could choose my ideal signings in January I'd go with Parisi, Simakan and Zaniolo (ofc :snoop:)

Then you can have a good and deep team capable of switching between 3 and 4 atb like in Allegri's first season.
While I agree with it, Iling Junior would be the first name to come to mind. Extend his contract now and give the kid some chances in the second half of the season!

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

Would we go for Parisi after having Pellegrini and Cambiaso? I'm saying as someone who has been hyping Parisi from the start. I think they've made their bets and ignored Parisi and Udogie. At least we need to sell the first two at least.

I think more urgent is Lazzarri. A proper right wingback that can replace Cuadrado. Mazzochi is a good wingback on both sides and should be available. Odriozola is very available, I guess that's where we go.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We are the anti spurs, whatever works for one doesn't for the other and vice versa.

I do rate Emerson Royal though
they’ve tried our trash and its working for them (to be top 4 not a Juve standard team) but we’ve never tried theirs.

I wouldn’t want to try any of their players except Kane and Son and certainly wouldn’t want to start with Emerson Royal. If Conte can’t make him decent for their level no one can.

Kane and Son aside, would any of their players make it into our starting 11? I think even Sandro at his current level is an upgrade for them

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Would we go for Parisi after having Pellegrini and Cambiaso? I'm saying as someone who has been hyping Parisi from the start. I think they've made their bets and ignored Parisi and Udogie. At least we need to sell the first two at least.

I think more urgent is Lazzarri. A proper right wingback that can replace Cuadrado. Mazzochi is a good wingback on both sides and should be available. Odriozola is very mediocre, I guess that's where we go.
FTFY!

- - - Updated - - -

i bet it means bad taste in some language

would fit our store and jersey campaigns perfectly, must sign
I mean gusto means enthusiasm in English, and it also means like in Spanish. Male just means bad in any language, so it could be interpreted as an exuberance for bad things, or a particular like for things that aren't particularly good. He'd fit right in :D

- - - Updated - - -

Emerson Royal is Spurs' worst player. Avoid at all costs. Molinaro level.
Sounds like some cheap bottle of Brazllian liquor.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Italian/Spanish = bad taste (gusto malo)
Tagalog = I don't like it
Croatian = a bit thick/a little cramped

Approximations, depending on context.
good to know, next summer it might get handy in croatia

in italian shouldn't it be in the reverse order though? (that's why i wrote in some language)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have already begun talks with the entourage of Rick Karsdorp and are interested in the Dutchman, who Mourinho has cast out. Roma are willing to negotiate but don’t want to sell him out. Juve want to find a good solution for Allegri at fullback (@cmdotcom)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus priority in January is to reinforce the right flank. Cherubini is looking for low cost and cheaper option. Karsdorp remains on the list, although Roma only want to sell. Odriozola and Emil Holm are other options (@Gazzetta_it)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventus have already begun talks with the entourage of Rick Karsdorp and are interested in the Dutchman, who Mourinho has cast out. Roma are willing to negotiate but don’t want to sell him out. Juve want to find a good solution for Allegri at fullback (@cmdotcom)
Just WHY would anyone be interested in him? Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)