Winter Mercato 2023 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
can we though, he can freely talk to any club once the mercato finishes. either we extend or he's a free agent and we won't see a penny

not that i mind, i'm just stating that selling him at this point isn't a realistic option. i think he'll surely stay until the summer

also the only gap paredes is supposed to fill is the one between rugani and pinsoglio on the bench
Not sure what to expect of this WC. Usually the January market is pretty static but now we have players who just had great performances at the biggest stage, the whole dynamics changed

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
All I want is a LCB and a RWB, that’s it. We can fill the other holes internally with youth. Also Cambiaso will be a nice squad player as hes ambi and can play both flanks.

midfield starters: Pogba-Loca-Fagioli
Backups: Rovella, Miretti, Zakaria

also Nonge will be home grown next year so we can include him in the CL list and he can play for next gen and act as the 7th mid that gets promoted at some point.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We won't sell him in January especially if we don't have a replacement lined up
The replacements are already there.

- - - Updated - - -

can we though, he can freely talk to any club once the mercato finishes. either we extend or he's a free agent and we won't see a penny

not that i mind, i'm just stating that selling him at this point isn't a realistic option. i think he'll surely stay until the summer

also the only gap paredes is supposed to fill is the one between rugani and pinsoglio on the bench
I agree but there's constant talk about a sale so let me dream for a second :D

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Rick Karsdorp has said ‘Yes’ to Juventus, the player has reportedly refused a transfer outside of Italy. He’s on Cherubini’s list to replace Juan Cuadrado and strengthen the team as a short term option. (@ilmessaggeroit)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Sell: Szczesny, Bonucci, Rabiot, MDS, Sandro, Rugani, Allegri
Sign: Parisi, a promising GK to rotate Perin, a promising CB - Scalvini is a starter at Atalanta but have only seen highlights, new scouts, medics, coaches and GM and some attacking RB.
I like Frattesi. Unsure if Koopmeiners is someone who will do well in a different system. Maybe WC will show.

- - - Updated - - -

Rick Karsdorp has said ‘Yes’ to Juventus, the player has reportedly refused a transfer outside of Italy. He’s on Cherubini’s list to replace Juan Cuadrado and strengthen the team as a short term option. (@ilmessaggeroit)
Kind of highlights the need for a sporting director. Karsdorp has three senior goals to his name in his entire career. Crosses as good as Zebina. If he is a backup RB for the future (the guy turns 28 soon) then sure. But as wingback it makes no sense. Seems to struggle against stronger opposition but that may be me just nitty picking. Might as well sign Zappa or any other workhorse that I assume would be cheaper. He seems like the poor man's version of Lichtensteiner. And I mean really poor.

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Dalot has played really well and Utd want another RB to rotate with him. His contract expires in 2023 but Utd have an option to extend for 1 year. So unless he makes a fuss about leaving I doubt he's coming.

If Pogba comes back healthy and plays well I'd rather extend Rabiot and spend the 'SMS money' on fullbacks and another winger when ADM leaves

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cough Drops - yup, sounds about right.

Garbage player.

- - - Updated - - -

Dalot has played really well and Utd want another RB to rotate with him. His contract expires in 2023 but Utd have an option to extend for 1 year. So unless he makes a fuss about leaving I doubt he's coming.

If Pogba comes back healthy and plays well I'd rather extend Rabiot and spend the 'SMS money' on fullbacks and another winger when ADM leaves
:rofl: :howler: GTFO!

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Sell: Szczesny, Bonucci, Rabiot, MDS, Sandro, Rugani, Allegri
Sign: Parisi, a promising GK to rotate Perin, a promising CB - Scalvini is a starter at Atalanta but have only seen highlights, new scouts, medics, coaches and GM and some attacking RB.
I like Frattesi. Unsure if Koopmeiners is someone who will do well in a different system. Maybe WC will show.

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of highlights the need for a sporting director. Karsdorp has three senior goals to his name in his entire career. Crosses as good as Zebina. If he is a backup RB for the future (the guy turns 28 soon) then sure. But as wingback it makes no sense. Seems to struggle against stronger opposition but that may be me just nitty picking. Might as well sign Zappa or any other workhorse that I assume would be cheaper. He seems like the poor man's version of Lichtensteiner. And I mean really poor.
Not to forget Karsdorp is always injured.. We don’t need to add more players to our medical tables

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If we can get SMS we should probably just do it. I want Fagioli to start but with Pogbas durability there will be plenty of playing time available either way. But SMS is the only type of mid we should even be thinking about. Either go for the best or let the kids play. Don’t waste time/money with anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)