Winter Mercato 2023 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba is 29 (nearing 30), Kostic is 30, and Danilo is 31.
Thats not really an issue right now.
Danilo can play at least another season or two
Kostic can definitely play a season or two
Pogba - Injuries aside - He can definitely play two or three seasons.

The issue is more about the coach and some positions needs to be filled + injuries.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Jorginho rumours make me feel sick. We look like we’ve found a way with giving the younger players a chance and all have stepped up (Miretti, Fagioli, Soule, Iling) and now we go back to being liked with past it central midfielders that lack creativity… we need to move away from this kind of player.

If we sign someone in CM in needs to be a player with 10 years ahead of him with an eye for goal and a creative streak. No more poor man’s Pirlo’s please - he was one of a kind

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fuck sake, so average

- - - Updated - - -

Jorginho rumours make me feel sick. We look like we’ve found a way with giving the younger players a chance and all have stepped up (Miretti, Fagioli, Soule, Iling) and now we go back to being liked with past it central midfielders that lack creativity… we need to move away from this kind of player.

If we sign someone in CM in needs to be a player with 10 years ahead of him with an eye for goal and a creative streak. No more poor man’s Pirlo’s please - he was one of a kind
Jorginho will be like cassano to Juve sagas. Won't happen

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is he injured? He never plays

He just gets paid to rot on benches, both in Bayern, Real Madrid, and most likely us. Doesnt even seem injury prone, just a backup that hardly plays. Carvajal is injury prone and error prone, but still Odriozola doesnt play, they rather use CBs, wingers or CMs as emergency RBs.

Which is weird because he is an overall decent technical and attacking fullback. But just overall meh career so far despite the big club tenures.

- - - Updated - - -

there are a few players i'd offload before him but i'd be lying if i said i'd miss him for a second

Its year 2022, and we still dreaming of offloading Rugani, eagerly reading reports but nothing happens, same tale every transfer window for like 5-6 years?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He just gets paid to rot on benches, both in Bayern, Real Madrid, and most likely us. Doesnt even seem injury prone, just a backup that hardly plays. Carvajal is injury prone and error prone, but still Odriozola doesnt play, they rather use CBs, wingers or CMs as emergency RBs.

Which is weird because he is an overall decent technical and attacking fullback. But just overall meh career so far despite the big club tenures.

- - - Updated - - -

Its year 2022, and we still dreaming of offloading Rugani, eagerly reading reports but nothing happens, same tale every transfer window for like 5-6 years?
And to think we didnt get Hamsik because we didnt want to sell our "gem"...

- - - Updated - - -

Fagjinho :yuck: :inter:

Someone kill that rumor - kill it with fire and douse Fagjinho with acid. I don't want that one dimensional decaying decrepit cunt here.
I agree, minus the acid thing..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)