Winter Mercato 2023 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
tbh, most newcomers are doing fine so far. ADM's quality undisputed, Milik a baller, Paredes immediate huge impact in the midfield, Kostic 3 assists and have been better and better, Bremer sometimes dumb but no way he's a drag.
Allegri being the bigget problem aside, what is holding us back atm are fullbacks and wingers. The flanks can't be worse. Flank fixing should be our priority in the next two windows.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We desperately need to sign THREE adept full-backs. De Sciglio, Cuadrado and Sandro out the door. One main starter on the right, one main starter on the left and a decent cover on the left. Danilo is the only adept full-back in our squad but he is best as a RCB in a 3-man defense. We constantly get found out on the wings and Cuadrado has turned into the Sandro of previous seasons, being directly to blame on most of our conceded goals.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
It was Igor's mistake leading to Bologna's equaliser yesterday and also got a needless red with a reckless and unnecessary challenge

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We shouldve kept Dybala and signed Zaniolo. We're creating nothing
I expect a lot more from Locatelli.

With Chiesa back I think we're gonna create plenty. I mean, we can create plenty. We have Paredes, Chiesa, Di Maria, Pogba. When they become fit we can create plenty. I don't worry about that. I worry about something bigger and that's Allegri. We are dog shit at the moment. Despite the injuries we are dropping way too many pts while we play like complete sack of shit against shitty clubs. Majority of the blame is on Allegri. Money was spent l (a lot) and he had plenty of time to settle. He's not delivering.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

With Chiesa back I think we're gonna create plenty. I mean, we can create plenty. We have Paredes, Chiesa, Di Maria, Pogba. When they become fit we can create plenty. I don't worry about that. I worry about something bigger and that's Allegri. We are dog shit at the moment. Despite the injuries we are dropping way too many pts while we play like complete sack of shit against shitty clubs. Majority of the blame is on Allegri. Money was spent l (a lot) and he had plenty of time to settle. He's not delivering.
When all are healthy we are definitely no`1 in terms of quality (in Italy alone ofcourse). The thing is we kind of have that bad luck that players get injured more than in most clubs.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

100%

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
We're stuck with Sandro's wages for the year but can't we ask some club for exchange of loans? We cover his salary and they cover their players salary. Pick ANY club foolish enough to "trade" their starting LB for Sandro. Check Serie B too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)