Winter Mercato 2023 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Whoever we buy isnt matter, we need to replace Allegri first
Came here to write that

- - - Updated - - -

It depends on who we bring instead. Get another mid class coach and we do nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado was great not that long ago but he needs NOT to be the main focal point. He is good but he isnt that good...
P.S I also dont like Cuad as a winger. He is much better when playing a wing back (although he kind of sucks lately wherever he plays)
I agree. Simultaneously it's that feeling of nothing being better than going down the rabbit hole.
But yeah, even if you feel you have reached the bottom it can always get worse. So someone may even do worse, even if it seems almost impossible.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Came here to write that

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. Simultaneously it's that feeling of nothing being better than going down the rabbit hole.
But yeah, even if you feel you have reached the bottom it can always get worse. So someone may even do worse, even if it seems almost impossible.
Its not just about worse - If we get someone I want it to be someone who can motivate and throw passion into his players. Conte sounds perfect for that job but Im sure there are others who can also do that.
There are others who can achieve similar results to Allegri`s but thats not really what we want..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can we get 10 new players for to partner Vlahovic? And get rid of all others ;)
It wouldnt matter much tbh.. We need someone who can kick their asses when they dont do what they should instead of making excuse for everything.
Atalanta are not better than us yet they lead the table.
Napoli arent better yet they do better.
Milan have some nice players but overall we are better yet they won and we still play like crap.
The issue is more than players. We need a coach who can make the most of his players and only then we need to look for players

- - - Updated - - -

We will lose vlahovic, so we won't need 10 others.
I dont think so unless he explodes but then you need players and coach to make him explode. In other words when a new coach arrives, we will see how well he is doing and what are his wishes.
Given he is Serbian he might want to go abroad but its not a given.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Since Nkunku will be too unattainable (sad, remember a time I would never utter this sentence), we should focus on the next big thing (ala Milan). And this kid should be top of the list, he will take la liga by storm (went to sociedad, not betis as in clip), and the reason Sociedad sold Isak quick:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Since Nkunku will be too unattainable (sad, remember a time I would never utter this sentence), we should focus on the next big thing (ala Milan). And this kid should be top of the list, he will take la liga by storm (went to sociedad, not betis as in clip), and the reason Sociedad sold Isak quick:

Honestly, this is the path we should've taken when we returned to dominance in the beginning of our 9 Scudetto run.

Higuain, Ronaldo, were expensive, flashy purchases that shouldn't have happened. We should've just invested in ourselves. It's easy to lose sight of that, seeing even clubs like Real and Bayern make splashy purchases but we were NEVER in a position where that was a wise decision imo.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Honestly, this is the path we should've taken when we returned to dominance in the beginning of our 9 Scudetto run.

Higuain, Ronaldo, were expensive, flashy purchases that shouldn't have happened. We should've just invested in ourselves. It's easy to lose sight of that, seeing even clubs like Real and Bayern make splashy purchases but we were NEVER in a position where that was a wise decision imo.
And they always have players coming through from their academy or "cheaper" young players they develop (like Coman). Compared to us they are well drilled machines. So even if they do splash out every once in a while, they've saved a lot of cash.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
And they always have players coming through from their academy or "cheaper" young players they develop (like Coman). Compared to us they are well drilled machines. So even if they do splash out every once in a while, they've saved a lot of cash.
Getting our U23s playing actual professional competition is a massive step tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)