Winter Mercato 2023 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah I love Sergej but we have bigger priorities. Plus I don't think we can outspend EPL, Paris, Bayern, Real who will most (if not all) be after him. I think our midfield is pretty deep now again and we should focus on fullbacks and wingers, then a CB and a GK, and then maybe see if you can upgrade the midfield

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yeah I love Sergej but we have bigger priorities. Plus I don't think we can outspend EPL, Paris, Bayern, Real who will most (if not all) be after him. I think our midfield is pretty deep now again and we should focus on fullbacks and wingers, then a CB and a GK, and then maybe see if you can upgrade the midfield
pretty deep shit

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Paredes is here to stay sadly, the obligation will kick in for sure. Locatelli is staying too, Pogba obviously. Miretti, Fagioli, Rovella, Ranocchia also, you got your bench set with 3 of them. And I don't think Zakaria and Arthur are gone for good either. But when you look at our fullbacks and wingers, you see we lack players there

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Paredes is here to stay sadly, the obligation will kick in for sure. Locatelli is staying too, Pogba obviously. Miretti, Fagioli, Rovella, Ranocchia also, you got your bench set with 3 of them. And I don't think Zakaria and Arthur are gone for good either. But when you look at our fullbacks and wingers, you see we lack players there
Those young players aren't gonna want to stay on the bench for too long. Rovella's been sent out on loan and Fagioli's agent is already stirring up some heat. Then you have Miretti who is impressing atm. These guys would want to play as much as possible.

My prediction is two of those three youngsters are gonna get plusvalenza'd in a year or two.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Those young players aren't gonna want to stay on the bench for too long. Rovella's been sent out on loan and Fagioli's agent is already stirring up some heat. Then you have Miretti who is impressing atm. These guys would want to play as much as possible.

My prediction is two of those three youngsters are gonna get plusvalenza'd in a year or two.
I think Miretti and Fagioli atleast stay, if nothing for the HG quota. And if I may predict, they won't stay on the bench as much as people think, even if all those others are ahead in the pecking order. 3 competitions, rotation, injuries, they will get their minutes. But let's see, maybe we plusvalenza one or two and add a cheap veteran to the bench

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Get rid of Mckennie and Rabiot, hope to god Liverpool and Chelsea take up their options and we're all singing hale louie.

Fagioli is the first to leave, he won't get enough starts, 7 midfields for 3 spots and even with a few injuries I think he's at the bottom of the roster.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
According on my observation

Full statistics of summer 2022 transfers

1⃣ Premier League - England
Amount of cost: 2,247,265,636 billion euros
Sales amount: 884/805/000 million euros
Average purchasing power of each club: 282.363.112 million euros
Number of entries: 264 players

2⃣ Serie A - Italy
Amount of cost: 749,225,000 million euros
Sales amount: 745/819/545 million euros
Average purchasing power of each club: 250.461.37 million euros
Number of entries: 276 players

3⃣ Lachampione - France
Amount of cost: 557/950/000 million euros
Sales amount: 598/515/909 million euros
Average purchasing power of each club: 500,897,27 million euros
Number of entries: 316 players

4⃣ La Liga - Spain
Amount of cost: 505/690/000 million euros
Sales amount: 453,250,000 million euros
Average purchasing power of each club: 500.284.25 million euros
Number of entries: 300 players

5⃣ Bundesliga - Germany
Amount of cost: 435,672,000 million euros
Sales amount: 475/861/500 million euros
Average purchasing power of each club: 204,000,000,000 euros
Number of entries: 276 players

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we urgently need better defenders , they will not be available mid season, so the wisest thing to do is not to waste our cash , esp on more wasted injury prone defensive midfielders , can we please resist this for a change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)