Winter Mercato 2023 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fagiot @ 5 million? For what? So he can strut around the pitch like a limp dick giraffe for the next 3-4 years, only bothering to show up when his pansy lazy ass decrees it's the right time to do so?! Fuck off with that nonsensical BS.

- - - Updated - - -

regardless the 2 goals , Rabiot has been solid lately .. I hope if he accepts to reduce his salary from 7 to 5 million and renew then he will be good backup

then sell Mckennie and Locatelli to collect 60 millions for SMS

midfield : Pogba , Rabiot , SMS ,Rovella , Paredes
No. Fuck no. You don't sell Locatelli, and keep Fucking Fagiot. Where is Miretti?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just left the dentist after 2 hour long grueling experience.

But its 10x more painful to read there is a Juve fan who wants us to renew Rabiots contract.

He is 16. He will join us at 36, when he is done being a GOAT candidate for real madrid or barca.

Speaking of kids, Moukoko contract expires next summer. We need to be on that in January. Would be nice kean replacement.

See if our notion of copying Milan napoli approach of focus on young talent is legit or bs.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
Just left the dentist after 2 hour long grueling experience.

But its 10x more painful to read there is a Juve fan who wants us to renew Rabiots contract.

Alf la ba2s

- - - Updated - - -

Fagiot @ 5 million? For what? So he can strut around the pitch like a limp dick giraffe for the next 3-4 years, only bothering to show up when his pansy lazy ass decrees it's the right time to do so?! Fuck off with that nonsensical BS.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Fuck no. You don't sell Locatelli, and keep Fucking Fagiot. Where is Miretti?
If this is the only way to collect money for SMS
Rabiot price now is zero
Locatelli worth 40 mln now

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol why he was being nice

Lol i assumed it was an insult lol I dont know Arabic, so anytime someone says something i just go for my go to lol.

I worked with too many demented but funny Egyptians lol.

- - - Updated - - -

khara is food which was made for ppl like you ;)

Sorry habibi. Thanks for the well wishes.

- - - Updated - - -

Osman woke up today and chose violence

Irl I'm bit more aggressive then I let on in online. Usually its the reverse with your average peerson lol.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Irl I'm bit more aggressive then I let on in online. Usually its the reverse with your average peerson lol.
Are you ethnically Somali or Sudanese? In either case, you should be able to speak Arabic ya manyak :D

I knew this guy in college - the nicest dude ever. His name was Abukar, a Finnish Somalian dude, who could bench press a cow just by looking at it. He was like the
African Gordo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Shut up koshkesh before I cut your last remaining sad Cambiasso hair strand.

Are you ethnically Somali or Sudanese? In either case, you should be able to speak Arabic ya manyak :D

I knew this guy in college - the nicest dude ever. His name was Abukar, a Finnish Somalian dude, who could bench press a cow just by looking at it. He was like the
African Gordo.

Somali, and no we shouldn't know Arabic lol. Completely different language (tho lots of loan words from it). Just some who learn it due religious reasons/cultural/geographical proximity. Usually older generations.

Sudan is another matter, their official language is Arabic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Shut up koshkesh before I cut your last remaining sad Cambiasso hair strand.

Somali, and no we shouldn't know Arabic lol. Completely different language (tho lots of loan words from it). Just some who learn it due religious reasons/cultural/geographical proximity. Usually older generations.

Sudan is another matter, their official language is Arabic.
Do you know a lot of Somalis in Scandinavia? I know it's a rather large community, but this Abukar dude was fucking awesome. It's a real shame I lost contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)