Winter Mercato 2023 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is why you don't make desperate deadline loans. Neither coaches (two coaches in Zakaria case) were remotely interested in these guys. They were just picked up as free fillers in case of injuries.

I'm not suprised Arthur ain't playing. But Zakaria zero minutes is quite peculiar. Especially when entire Chelsea midfield was injured recently.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
McK is overrated so if an offer arrives we should take it.
We need a strong CB to partner Bremer and a winger.
The problem is that we cant get either in the middle of the season.
Anyone worthy has a contract issue with his club?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Close this thread until the anti-coach is gone. No more transfers, no more wasting money on players the anti-coach wants. If he isn't fired then he needs to work with what he has. No more wasting money we probably won't have anyway.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The issue is not the players. its the management starting from the owners
bro u have a list of contracts expiring for 2023? u know we will sign one or two from that list. we signed 3 last time: zakaria, di maria, pogba.

need to see who we will get

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The issue is not the players. its the management starting from the owners
Its actually both.
We are not built properly.
Locatelli is a good player in a bad spell while Rabiot seems to be doing well recently.
Our problems start from tactics and movement, it goes through our wing play (that does not exist), Our CB pairing is actually not as good as last year and we needed strengthening and of course A.Sandro who should have been gone a few seasons ago..

We need a coach who can set moves and make the team work together - Allegri isnt it
We need a coach and players that will allow us to use the wings - Allegri barely uses the wings and its not all his fault as we dont seem to have wingers available - Chiesa is injured, Di Maria was injured and also got a red card. Soule isnt really at the level we need and McK isnt really a winger (and he misplaces too many passes).
Cuadrado isnt what he used to be and we should have thought about it as he isnt a 20 year old anymore...
Kostic is actually the only real winger available

I was against signing Zaniolo before due to the price they wanted but Im starting to think it was actually a mistake not signing him as we are now have a real shortage in this department.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Can we send letter to Santa Clause wishing new defender pairing Bremer, new set of fullbacks (left and right), midfielder with skills and balls! and manager? Is it too much for Christmas?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Another 10/10 mercato incoming? The last three were so good we are flying high now

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
It wasnt a terrible one but things dont click due to injuries and stupid gameplay.
D.M barely played while Pogba didnt play at all.
I can understand losing to Milan in these circumstances but some other like the loss to Benfica at home and that terrible performance against Monza are unacceptable.
We dont play on the wings and there is a reason why a serious club use wingers.

Dont get me wrong - Im far from satisfied from this mercato as we needed an upgrade on Bonucci and we got a downgrade on MDL. Not to mention we should have gotton a good LB for at least the last 3 summers.

We changed from Sarri and it was a good decision as there were evident problems but we changed to inexperienced Pirlo who had a Barca like idea but not the players.
Then we changed to Allegri but players arent motivated like they were after Conte

mondo1

May 14, 2006
It wasnt a terrible one but things dont click due to injuries and stupid gameplay.
D.M barely played while Pogba didnt play at all.
I can understand losing to Milan in these circumstances but some other like the loss to Benfica at home and that terrible performance against Monza are unacceptable.
We dont play on the wings and there is a reason why a serious club use wingers.

Dont get me wrong - Im far from satisfied from this mercato as we needed an upgrade on Bonucci and we got a downgrade on MDL. Not to mention we should have gotton a good LB for at least the last 3 summers.

We changed from Sarri and it was a good decision as there were evident problems but we changed to inexperienced Pirlo who had a Barca like idea but not the players.
Then we changed to Allegri but players arent motivated like they were after Conte
It was poorly planned like the years before. Signing Vlahovic and Kean for 130 mil while not having 1 attacking fullback or a fit winger or any decent midfielder. Having two rcb but no lcb and only two Serie B level substitutions for cb. This squad is totally off balance not to mention the wages lol
Parades making 7 mil pogba 8 mil and so on… singing injury prone players on fat paychecks and hope for the best… we rely on players that haven’t been fit in ages

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It was poorly planned like the years before. Signing Vlahovic and Kean for 130 mil while not having 1 attacking fullback or a fit winger or any decent midfielder. Having two rcb but no lcb and only two Serie B level substitutions for cb. This squad is totally off balance not to mention the wages lol
Parades making 7 mil pogba 8 mil and so on… singing injury prone players on fat paychecks and hope for the best… we rely on players that haven’t been fit in ages

We needed Vlahovic though he is yet to come.
Kean was a stupid move even before it happened.
I didnt want Paredes and we would do much better with another winger
Paredes isnt bad though.

I like you question the club calls but not all is bad.
Vlahovic will turn to be a monster when we have a full squad.
We still need to improve first though

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Close this thread until the anti-coach is gone. No more transfers, no more wasting money on players the anti-coach wants. If he isn't fired then he needs to work with what he has. No more wasting money we probably won't have anyway.
I agree. We shouldn’t be wasting money while some payments are due soon anyway. Plus we will most likely miss out on CL money and whatever cash other trophies bring. What a dire situation we have put ourselves in :sergio:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Frankly, not much reason to look forward to the winter transfer market as long as Allegri stays. Even if Haaland came here, he would probably somehow become an Amauri.

- - - Updated - - -

Summer mercato 2024 we're gonna bring back Dybala.:dybala:
How about 2028? That’s more in line with our management's modus operendi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)