Winter Mercato 2023 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No and I didn't say that. I'd prefer you not putting words in my mouth.

The team is also half broken without Pogba, Chiesa and Di Maria. Who exactly should provide some creativity, dribbling and/or a final ball?
Please stop with his nonsense

Fucking Milan are putting 3/4 goals here regularly when they have guys like Brahim Diaz, Saelemakers and some Belgian kid as their source of creativity. They have Leao ofcourse but the point is more than the players themselves, Milan are doing well because they have an identity, a structure and a pattern of play.

Thinking broken Pogba and Chiesa will come back and fix everything is wishful thinking.

This squad apart from a lot of other things, needs coaching. This is a poorly coached team led by an absolutely finished manager whose main go to tactic is trying to defend leads and rely on individual brilliance.

Going forward, we would need a different approach as we won't have the funds to buy superstar players with great individual quality.

I know you trying to be all objective and defending Allegri as we do have bigger problems but the players look confused, unmotivated and give an impression that they don't want to play for him. The first and immediate action you take in a scenario like this is get rid of the manager. He takes the blame 100%

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Please stop with his nonsense

Fucking Milan are putting 3/4 goals here regularly when they have guys like Brahim Diaz, Saelemakers and some Belgian kid as their source of creativity. They have Leao ofcourse but the point is more than the players themselves, Milan are doing well because they have an identity, a structure and a pattern of play.

Thinking broken Pogba and Chiesa will come back and fix everything is wishful thinking.

This squad apart from a lot of other things, needs coaching. This is a poorly coached team led by an absolutely finished manager whose main go to tactic is trying to defend leads and rely on individual brilliance.

Going forward, we would need a different approach as we won't have the funds to buy superstar players with great individual quality.

I know you trying to be all objective and defending Allegri as we do have bigger problems but the players look confused, unmotivated and give an impression that they don't want to play for him. The first and immediate action you take in a scenario like this is get rid of the manager. He takes the blame 100%
There you have it.

Also; I never said Pogba and Chiesa would solve everything.

Of course Allegri takes 100% of the blame, lol. So I guess a team with Bonucci, Alex Sandro and Cuads as starters doesn't need transfers in the coming windows. They're fine as it is.

Yes, they need a new coach. I said that. So how in hell would I be defending Allegri? Reading is hard, pal but at least try.

- - - Updated - - -

point is that players are badly coached, so we don't see their true potential. i've been saying for years that the quality of our team is below par, so you don't need to convince me about our lack of quality, i'm just saying that at this point, our lack of system and physical endurance is a bigger issue than our lack of quality. you said that we missed di maria - i meant that even when we had di maria on the pitch, we missed him as he was playing like shit and got himself sent off. he's a good player, a creative one, still useless at the moment.

it's about priorities too at this moment. we need a system first, then we can think about the players. getting pulisic or asensio for the sake of it? why? just random shots in the dark. let's get a coach first
You don't here me disagreeing with this. Just don't believe a coach will fix everything. As the previous years have shown...

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i rarely understand these arguments when people highlight the worse (or worst) players of a squad to support an agenda or argument. it's like your typical twitter xperd saying "but but but conte won the league with estigarribia", and generously ignoring bbc, mvpp & the likes. milan not only have leao, but theo, bennacer (one of the best progressive passers of the league, i'm a fan), tonali, and that some belgian kid is a special talent, see for yourself. any of these players would walk into our starting lineup.

and yeah, most of them needed faith and patience to become this good. things we never had, neither the club, nor the fans.

and before you or anyone else twists my words, my post is not about coaching at juventus. we of course don't have a system, we'd need a change, bla-bla. it's about milan. they have some pretty good players to support their system.

- - - Updated - - -

...Just don't believe a coach will fix everything...
oh yeah buddy, completely agreed. i've been parroting for years my "fix the squad" mantra. those who expect a tuchel or a pochettino to bring us a scudetto with this squad will be disappointed.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Grimaldo and Ndicka would be good additions in winter.. Both ending contract and addressing the positions we need to cover. Singo in the summer and we are set in fullback department plus we hope Ndicka turns into beast LCB.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Grimaldo and Ndicka would be good additions in winter.. Both ending contract and addressing the positions we need to cover. Singo in the summer and we are set in fullback department plus we hope Ndicka turns into beast LCB.
I would prefer if we went for Badiashile from Monaco whom we had links with earlier in the summer. But i guess it all depends on how much we can spend. We have to pay for Loca, Kean and assuming we will pick up both Paredes and Milik if they keep their form. Thats 25m + 12.5 in bonus for Loca, 28m for Kean, 7+2 for Milik and 22.5 for Paredes. I foresee another free deal summer window in which case Ndicka makes a good option.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My friend who works with an EPL club says that there will be contact for Vlahovic, bids will come in next Summer but they 'sense he'll want to join an attacking team'. My guy has been accurate, he works on the money side of things.
Sorry, the bit about "an attacking team" sounds like something any random Twitter journo is saying right now, precisely because it's the opposite of current Juventus.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Gazetta links us with Bensebaini from Gladbach. One things for sure we going to get a couple of defenders.
Also good call, probably even more Juve made since he is much more physical than Grimaldo, but we already have two non eu spots taken this season by Paredes and Kostic, so it can only happen in summer.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Sorry, the bit about "an attacking team" sounds like something any random Twitter journo is saying right now, precisely because it's the opposite of current Juventus.
This is not a football guy, he's a money guy. He knows when money is there for a transfer and where its supposed to go. He usually has an idea before something goes down because clubs are always talking to agents to try and unsettle, then attract their players. They don't pull numbers out of nowhere, there is a process to it based on what is guaranteed to come in. With EPL clubs, they have so much money that they can easily up his salary and give the club and agent massive fees. That money is guaranteed to be there because its the EPL.

All I'm saying is that clubs will try and sign him, they see him as a feasible target partly because we're so crap right now. It's gaining traction because we don't look like we can make CL KO rounds and even a CL spot for next year looks tough. I hope you realise that we'll lose everyone if we finish out of top 4. Proposals are always being put together, it's normal service.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This is not a football guy, he's a money guy. He knows when money is there for a transfer and where its supposed to go. He usually has an idea before something goes down because clubs are always talking to agents to try and unsettle, then attract their players. They don't pull numbers out of nowhere, there is a process to it based on what is guaranteed to come in. With EPL clubs, they have so much money that they can easily up his salary and give the club and agent massive fees. That money is guaranteed to be there because its the EPL.

All I'm saying is that clubs will try and sign him, they see him as a feasible target partly because we're so crap right now. It's gaining traction because we don't look like we can make CL KO rounds and even a CL spot for next year looks tough. I hope you realise that we'll lose everyone if we finish out of top 4. Proposals are always being put together, it's normal service.
I don’t think you need to be a money guy to know that this summer we’ll be at risk of losing our best players. Even our worst players are likely to not want to play for us considering our lack of ideas, direction, strategy, CL football and oh let’s not forget our lack of finances considering the 500+m loss in the last 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)