Winter Mercato 2023 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We should be after Nkunku. He has 60m release clause. We should be on it before Chelsea close the deal for him.

40 goals and 15 assists level attacker who can play every mid and forward position. Just 60m. Bargain.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We should be after Nkunku. He has 60m release clause. We should be on it before Chelsea close the deal for him.

40 goals and 15 assists level attacker who can play every mid and forward position. Just 60m. Bargain.
We are not attractive for players like these. We aren't great financially either.

We don't win trophies these days apart from playing trash football so I don't see how exciting young wingers would want to come play for us.

He has EPL written all over him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We are not attractive for players like these. We aren't great financially either.

We don't win trophies these days apart from playing trash football so I don't see how exciting young wingers would want to come play for us.

He has EPL written all over him.

You become attractive by getting guys like this tho. Otherwise it becomes a self fulfilling fate.

This current Chelsea should not be that attractive either besides EPL. Just alot of money nothing else. Seem like they have zero clue past 2 years.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You become attractive by getting guys like this tho. Otherwise it becomes a self fulfilling fate.

This current Chelsea should not be that attractive either besides EPL. Just alot of money nothing else. Seem like they have zero clue past 2 years.
And we are like a poor man's version of United atm in a really poor league. Even if we threw enough money at him, we just don't look that appealing atm

Besides for Nkunku's sake, I wouldn't want to see him play under Allegri with his back to goal or some shit like that

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I see what you're saying but you can do that with the right approach of the coach firstly and then when we're in a better position to perhaps compete for players that all the PL teams and Bayern might want. It's a signing we'd just about manage when we were reaching CL finals.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I see what you're saying but you can do that with the right approach of the coach firstly and then when we're in a better position to perhaps compete for players that all the PL teams and Bayern might want. It's a signing we'd just about manage when we were reaching CL finals.

Yeah true. That's why I say this is self enflicted fate or wound. We can't entice to sign him not because we are in Serie A alone, not enough excuse for me, but because we let ourselves slide to this level of incompetence. Both in management, coaching and player acquisitions. Insane misuse of resources.

2018 Juve and prior had bigger status could easily signed this Nkunku. Now we getting the treatment by top players like non CL Milan got in previous years.

We should remedy this ship before we can't get back from it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So despite all the overhyping of every Italian player on the face of the planet Tuz still excludes Pellegrini and doesn’t rate him.

Show sparkling Larry some love y’all

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pellegrini is awesome, but he loves Roma. They're also a better team than we are now. These are facts.

As long as we have Lord of The Sideways coaching us and playing this putrid brand of football, putting in one abysmal performance after the next, no one will want to come here.

Change couch, change owner, change management, play good football, look relevant and competitive again, and then we can start to attract players.

- - - Updated - - -

Larry is talented, hardworking but he just lacks the charisma, he's not a natural influencer like Nicky Xanz
Nicky Xanz isn't coming either. Roma are preparing a renewal until 2027. Perhaps we can get him in 2026, or if Roma set a release clause at 50-60 million, without including an anti-Juve clause or limiting it to foreign teams only.

It's kinda sad that I like Pellegrini, Nicky Xanz, and Dybala more than any of our players, save for Chiesa and Miretti.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
So despite all the overhyping of every Italian player on the face of the planet Tuz still excludes Pellegrini and doesn’t rate him.

Show sparkling Larry some love y’all
Best player at Roma and best player for Italy in the previous nations league round.

Won't leave Roma though, born and raised at the club.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
For rating him? Not at all. Been saying it the whole time that he is great.

His U21 euros was enough of a consecration. Played in a stacked team and still shone. Zaniolo is a more exciting player, maybe has the potential to be more of a phenomenon, but is certainly not a better player currently. Dybala neither.

He had a release clause until recently of like 30m but he was never going to leave Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)