Winter mercato 2022 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
An underrated part of this transfer window is weakening 2 direct rivals for 4th spot. We can probably shake off Fiorentina easily after they lost Vlahovic and more importantly Atalanta lost Gosens to inter which bodes us well.
True but Gosens hardly played for Atalanta this season. Also, I don't think he's going to be an asset this season after such a long break.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Chelsea interested in Sandro according to GDS

Sondaggio del Chelsea per Alex Sandro. Per dare il via libera, i bianconeri dovranno prima trovare un'alternativa di livello sulla fascia sinistra. Una vera e propria trattativa tra le due società non è stata ancora intavolata. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man imagine if we get Vlahovic, Udogie/Cambiaso and Nandez/Bruno

Sandro, Morata, Ramsey/Benta out. Almost a summer mercato

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
An underrated part of this transfer window is weakening 2 direct rivals for 4th spot. We can probably shake off Fiorentina easily after they lost Vlahovic and more importantly Atalanta lost Gosens to inter which bodes us well.
Not sure how much losing Gosens means to Atalanta this season. He been barely available and playing whole season.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Sondaggio del Chelsea per Alex Sandro. Per dare il via libera, i bianconeri dovranno prima trovare un'alternativa di livello sulla fascia sinistra. Una vera e propria trattativa tra le due società non è stata ancora intavolata. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

- - - Updated - - -

Sandro and Ramsey out would be a 8/10 mercato on its own, two dead, severely overpaid, basically immovable assets. Add Vlahovic and its glorious

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Bu that means we spent all of it on Vlahovic right? It was said that 80m out of 400m was for the market moves. How do you see our Summer then?
Players out for players in. Ramsey, Kulusevski, Rabiot, Arthur, Bentancur, De Ligt,

Perin, Dybala, Berna with contracts ending.

Morata loan expires, if we keep him until then.

Not saying I want De Ligt or Dybala to leave. But many things could happen.

Mar 3, 2014
Bu that means we spent all of it on Vlahovic right? It was said that 80m out of 400m was for the market moves. How do you see our Summer then?
Possibly - but there’s a lot that isn’t clear. Is the €80M for new payments or for the total value? Chances are the payments will be payable over 2-3 years, which is typical. If 50% is payable now, Is that allocation count as €40M or €80M. Problem is when non-financial people report on financial things there are often errors or poor interpretations. It happened countless times with net and gross wages. Fabrizio Romano for example makes this mistake re: insigne’s transfer to tfc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Huge gulf in quality between Nandez and Bruno. I could also argue the same for Udogie and Cambiso, although the gap isn't as big.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

I'll probably get more joy of seeing the back of Alex Sandro than signing Vlahovic.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
Worth noting that Bentancur is away on international duty with Uruguay and will be back only after the transfer window has closed. Could make any deal more difficult to conclude.
No it happens all the time they just sign the contract via email

- - - Updated - - -

Gosens hardly played any game time he is injured since long time and still will be injured for some time , not sure how is this affecting Atalanta , they sold an injured player for good price and have time to buy another player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)