Winter mercato 2022 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I doubt that highly. Juventus will be offloading a lot of players and bringing in new primarily some of our youth like rovella ranocchia soule and maybe ake but some other additions will arrive
those are players they already own. If they get a mid now they won’t be buying anyone significant. Focus will probably be on dumping the deadwood.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81 Are you on the Bene Bini hype train? :tuttosport:
I am very appreciative of what they have done to bring in Vlahovic. I will not retract my statements that Arrivederci is a brutish oaf, but I am incredibly impressed with how quickly they wrapped the deal up. Definitely kings of the winter mercato, hands down!

- - - Updated - - -

Two problems:

1.) Mino Raiols is his agent, and we all know what that means if he does well for us (in 3-4 years he's a goner).
2.) His growth has stagnated somewhat.

Positives:

1.) He's very talented
2.) He's very young, so high resale value
3.) He can pass and tackle
4.) He is tall and somewhat physical
5.) Contract expiring in the summer of 2023, so we could probably get him for 30 million

- - - Updated - - -

Sell Benta Artur and Ramsey, or 2 of these, and bring Tchouameni and Nandez. That could be the perfect mercato. A man can hope after this thing with Vlahovic.
Tchouameni is enough. Nandez is unnecessary.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
kaio gotta go somewhere on loan either way, he wasn’t playing when he had two inconsistent players in front of him, and he’ll have even less space now.
Maybe the inconsistency added up to him not playing.

If we had a striker that could finish, it would’ve been easier to give Kaio some minutes here and there

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I won’t panic yet for Kaio’s minutes, very young, just made the step towards Europe, etc. We know Allegri by now.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Maybe the inconsistency added up to him not playing.

If we had a striker that could finish, it would’ve been easier to give Kaio some minutes here and there

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I won’t panic yet for Kaio’s minutes, very young, just made the step towards Europe, etc. We know Allegri by now.
Yeah it might help him if we could get 3:0 result at 70th minute rather than shaky 1:0, but let's see

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
An underrated part of this transfer window is weakening 2 direct rivals for 4th spot. We can probably shake off Fiorentina easily after they lost Vlahovic and more importantly Atalanta lost Gosens to inter which bodes us well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)