Winter mercato 2022 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Has anyone ever seen Cajuste?

Kamara isn't a bad player if we want a holding DM who is positionally sound.

He is in the swedish NT, and I barely seen the dude, such a random rumour. Youngster who is fringe depth for NT and plays in Denmark, rumoured to Juve????

For swedish young mids, would made more sense if we were rumoured to Svanberg, quite talented and plays in Serie A already, killing it for Bologna.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I just hope we are planning on inserting a buyback option/clause in that kid's (Alvarez) contract, if we choose to involve him in the Vlahovic trade.

We should also look into buying Marseille's Kamara, as he happens to have an expiring contract.
Do you think they would accept then if they had almost a guarantee of losing him to us later if he performs?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
River have not yet received any offers for Alvarez. The clause is 20mln€, it’s not so impossible that his contract will be renewed, but Julian would like to play in Europe. Juve could make an offer in January, but for the moment it's only an indiscretion.(Morik_92)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
He is in the swedish NT, and I barely seen the dude, such a random rumour. Youngster who is fringe depth for NT and plays in Denmark, rumoured to Juve????

For swedish young mids, would made more sense if we were rumoured to Svanberg, quite talented and plays in Serie A already, killing it for Bologna.
Gotta hit that Albin Ekdal quota

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The #Juventus scouts were in the stadium to watch #ArgentinaBrasil with a special focus on #JulianAlvarez (played 19min).

They will stay another 10 days in South America: the next destination is Buenos Aires to watch #RiverPlate and again J.Alvarez.

[@SCUTweet]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Another multi - year deal.
2 seasons loan........
Maybe the chances of it is less in January transfer window unless Juve bid more than 60 million euros

- - - Updated - - -

where did schira say this? He tweeted about vlahovic today and only said Juve is in pole position for a move in the summer.
I found it on Calciomercato maybe they mistranslated his original tweet or mixed up with Gazzetta dello sport

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)