Winter mercato 2022 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm not against Zakaria. I haven't seen enough of him to form a proper opinion. He reminds me of Momo Sissoko in his physique and running style.

If he wanted to use us as a stepping stone to Barca it maybe isn't so bad as long as he is good enough. I'd far rather have a player who is driven and motivated to impress, than someone like Rabiot or Ramsey who is on a big wage and seems like they can't be bothered putting effort in. The only thing that would worry me is the last player I can remember saying something similar was Isla.

However, this squad badly needs another midfielder who can get on the ball, pass it and control tempo. Locatelli is the only one capable of it and we saw against Inter how much we struggled when we couldn't get the ball to him. From what I have read Zakaria wouldn't give us that.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Why did they pay Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur, Kulusevski etc more to play less?
Rabiot doesn’t play less. Ramsey and Arthur are always injured. They didn’t come here to be backups. Kulu was a prospect who wasn’t getting paid much. Also, Tici is a moron.

Witsel makes more than Locatelli right now and not much less than Rabiot/Ramsey. What kind of pay bump are Juve actually going to give him? Hopefully Bini/Arrivabene arent also morons.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Rabiot doesn’t play less. Ramsey and Arthur are always injured. They didn’t come here to be backups. Kulu was a prospect who wasn’t getting paid much. Also, Tici is a moron.

Witsel makes more than Locatelli right now and not much less than Rabiot/Ramsey. What kind of pay bump are Juve actually going to give him? Hopefully Bini/Arrivabene arent also morons.
Rabiot was undisputed starter at PSG before that last season when they forced him to sit out or he sat out, whatever happened. And while Matuidi and Khedira were healthy here both him and Ramsey were backups or playing out of position in Ramsey's case.

You pay players more to entice them to come. It rarely every happens that a new player earns less than at his previous club unless he's at the tail end of his career or his current club is looking to get rid of him as is the case with Rabiot and Ramsey here now.

I hope he doesn't come. Zakaria would be just fine for January.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I'm not against Zakaria. I haven't seen enough of him to form a proper opinion. He reminds me of Momo Sissoko in his physique and running style.

If he wanted to use us as a stepping stone to Barca it maybe isn't so bad as long as he is good enough. I'd far rather have a player who is driven and motivated to impress, than someone like Rabiot or Ramsey who is on a big wage and seems like they can't be bothered putting effort in. The only thing that would worry me is the last player I can remember saying something similar was Isla.

However, this squad badly needs another midfielder who can get on the ball, pass it and control tempo. Locatelli is the only one capable of it and we saw against Inter how much we struggled when we couldn't get the ball to him. From what I have read Zakaria wouldn't give issue that.
Maybe Tchouameni but then are we even in the race to sign him or even Gravenberch or van beek on loan I am not against signing Zakaria but then with his clumsy ball control I am not sure which position will be best suited for the team and to him

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I hated watching Sissoko play, for every ball he'd get back, he'd lose two. Truly a donkey of a player and worthy of Juve's meme years, hopefully if we sign this guy Zakaria he aspires to be better than that.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The financial difficulties, to get Tchouameni, have pushed Juventus to target Zakaria. Juventus are currently in pole position ahead of Roma. Juve are also evaluating Kouadio Koné. Witsel, Marseille's Kamara, and Midtjylland's Cajuste remain in the background. (Tuttosport)

Jäger

May 2, 2021
The financial difficulties, to get Tchouameni, have pushed Juventus to target Zakaria. Juventus are currently in pole position ahead of Roma. Juve are also evaluating Kouadio Koné. Witsel, Marseille's Kamara, and Midtjylland's Cajuste remain in the background. (Tuttosport)
So long as we get a WC mid in the summer, I hope

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Has anyone ever seen Cajuste?

Kamara isn't a bad player if we want a holding DM who is positionally sound.

Jun 16, 2020
We definitely trying to get the showers more spicy if we look to all the names that we’re interested in

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
do we even have a non eu spot for this season?
we don't need to consider that if we sign alvarez and loan/sell him straight away.

that being said, we only signed one non-eu player (kaio) so far this season.

latest:

cl list exclusions and b-list were just some guesses. it should be accurate otherwise.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I just hope we are planning on inserting a buyback option/clause in that kid's (Alvarez) contract, if we choose to involve him in the Vlahovic trade.

We should also look into buying Marseille's Kamara, as he happens to have an expiring contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)