Winter mercato 2022 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if we allegedly dropped icardi due to his age and his high wages, then what makes us go for lacazette? gotta be bs, either or both "intels"

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
straight swap for ramsey? :D
The only reasonable thing to offer if Lacazette is our short term ST. But if we really look for short term gap, Cavani should be our preferred choice. That guy is a poacher. He came and instantly scored last night.

I dont know the detail about his recent injury issue, but he should have Dzeko impact for us

Jun 27, 2011
The only reasonable thing to offer if Lacazette is our short term ST. But if we really look for short term gap, Cavani should be our preferred choice. That guy is a poacher. He came and instantly scored last night.

I dont know the detail about his recent injury issue, but he should have Dzeko impact for us
That would be a very clever signing for us. He might end up being the difference between CL or not next year.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Signing Scamacca probably doesn’t rule out signing Vlahovic next summer, but it would definitely be the end of Morata here.

Kean, Kaio, Vlahovic, Scamacca and Dybala seems like a cool attack. Kean’s future will be as a LW I think.

If Scamacca accepts 2/2.5m salary he’d be quite cheap in the books aswel, especially if we reach 40m with bonuses
He’s seriously underrated around here but I really like him. For me he takes Kean’s place in the attack while Kean takes Kulu’s as a winger.
We can also strike a loan with obligation deal with Sass.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well obviously you'd have to compare Kean on Genoa/Sassuolo, not fucking PSG.
Yeah good point. It’s easier for him to compete with Icardi, Mbappe & Neymar for game time than it is for him to compete with Destro and Pandev. Scamacca would have been the first name on the team sheet at PSG and banged in at least 40 goals. Please…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)