Winter mercato 2022 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Did you just friggin suggest a nobody like Scamacca would be better to have then Dybala? Who has 100+ goals for the club and has saved us for countless of games?

And only few days ago someone said they rather Bernardeschi start instead of Dybal.

You fuckers are going so overboard with the hyperbole of hatred.
No, I didn't, pal. I suggest reading it again. It's why I said "if we use that logic" beforei pointing out his hyperbole with an obvious sarcastic reasoning and concluded by saying the truth is somewhere in between those.

Also; they actually play different positions so why bother comparing Dybala to Scamacca anyway? A lot of critics here are just so shortsighted.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The ideas are good but tough to implement unless you have good young players in the u-23 and a good scouting system.
It shouldn’t be tough to implement being smart, unless you’ve got dummies in charge. Bini is probably a good scout tho, he’s been in charge of the u23 project and we’ve produced more legit talent in the past two years than the previous decade +. I still wish he had someone more experienced above him that wasn’t just pure business like Bene. Someone to be the Marotta to his Tici.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
The ideas are good but tough to implement unless you have good young players in the u-23 and a good scouting system.
Our problem for the last few years

It shouldn’t be tough to implement being smart, unless you’ve got dummies in charge. Bini is probably a good scout tho, he’s been in charge of the u23 project and we’ve produced more legit talent in the past two years than the previous decade +. I still wish he had someone more experienced above him that wasn’t just pure business like Bene. Someone to be the Marotta to his Tici.
Fire agnelli. Bene as presidente. New CEO above Bini

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

garbage reporting
Its so unreliable but it would be a good move to strengthen our mid and attack on the expense of one overrated CB (I mean he is good but Its tough to say he is 85M good).
If we dont have a choice yeah we should do it BUT if we do have a choice I`d keep MDL and sacrifice Dybala while I try some loan crap for Martial for our left wing.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"Zero confirmation on the name #Giuntoli from #Juventus." ❌

[@MomblanOfficial - @juventibus via @Elvin_DF]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus would go after Kessié only if they wouldn't be able to get Pogba for free. PSG are also very interested in the Ivorian midfielder.

[La Repubblica via @AroundJuventus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)