Winter Mercato 2015 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
..... Those smileys.... Seriously.. Fuck off if you don't have anything to say
It isn't my fault you are too dumb to understand. If you can't interpret what is being said, then kindly shut the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza is nothing special. Napoli are getting a really good deal on Gabbiadini (even though I don't particularly rate him) if rumors are to be believed.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Is 13m really that good of a deal for Gabbiadini? I haven't been following his progress this season. What do you guys think would be a reasonable price to sell him for?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rakib, since you won't come to us. We'll come to you. The Mod Team has decided to let you have your original account back under one condition. You will be on a 3 month probation. Meaning anything malo will result in a direct ban, no infractions. Boomala, Boomala. That's all she wrote.

Contact one of the Mods and we'll go over the details. Your current account will of course be banned.

Thanks. Mod Team.
I was for his ban (s) for sure, but as long as you stop him from spamming this thread the pig headed repetitive shite he used to spew endlessly (basically commandeered this thread) , then I'm all for this decision.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventus will try to acquire Rugani in January (Di Marzio ) :tuttosport:

Daniele Rugani is one of the best prospects in Italy, the fact that Antonio Conte has selected him two times already despite him being only 20 years old. Juventus currently co owns him with Empoli, but due to all the injuries they have on defense, they are interested in bringing him back to Turin in January. But Empoli is in the race to avoid relegation, so they would prefer to resolve co ownership in summer. It would likely take a substantial offer from Juventus to complete the deal in winter transfer window.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,099
    Who what how when why
    Il nuovo Cuadrado. :tuttosport:

He must be really be some talent for them to think he's ready
    He's a no BS CB. Wont make them long range passes or run up with the ball a la good old Lucio but will win those aerial balls most of the time, make that easy short pass and mark his guy.

:tuttosport:

soon

Some croatian portals are saying that Vrsaljko is coming here in january for 4m€. They are transfering that news from Sportmediaset.
    :tuttosport: ...oh, sportmediaset :sigh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)