Winter Mercato 2015 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Imagine having: Pogba, Morata, Coman, Berardi and Rugani in the first team.

That sounds like a great future planing.

Haven't seen Rugani play enough but he sounds like the real deal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Is 13m really that good of a deal for Gabbiadini? I haven't been following his progress this season. What do you guys think would be a reasonable price to sell him for?
Considering it is napoli i'd say between 16-18 mill is reasonable especially since we have no obligation to actually help/strengthen them as a rival and they are in desperate need. Another poor piece of business on out behalf considering the amount we invested in him

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We need to think carefully about this.

Rugani is having an excellent season so far. At his age he needs games more then anything. We could get him back, but he needs to play here. if we get him, and he's 2th choise substitute, then it would be a horrible waste of his playing time.

We should ONLY get him, IF he's gonna play regulary. Bit like Pogba's first season once he started getting games.

Otherwise, just loan some old fart

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
I mentioned shmelzer yesterday and now mediaset said he's our new target
Well, the only thing I've read so far about Schmelzer is Spartak Moscow being interested in his services.

I'd also back off of him, given that he's not all that great overall. He's pretty fast but does make some mistakes defensively. On offense he has his head down most of the time and his crosses aren't that great as well.

On top of it he's lost his spot to Erik Durm, who's a striker turned into a LB/RB(last season) and nothing too special as well.

Currently there aren't any real good german left backs.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that's a very poor market. only investing in potential wont make us stronger right away. and we need immmediate impact players to compete in cl while players like buffon, vidal, marchisio and tevez are still in their prime

out of all of those only berrardi is likely to have direct first team impact and that's because we dont actually have a right winger

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
that's a very poor market. only investing in potential wont make us stronger right away. and we need immmediate impact players to compete in cl while players like buffon, vidal, marchisio and tevez are still in their prime

out of all of those only berrardi is likely to have direct first team impact and that's because we dont actually have a right winger
Darmian would also be quite decent I'd say. But yeah I agree with you, we need better players here.

What we need is a world class AMC.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
darmian should be brought in to compete with licht, not replace him.

we should try and loan mata,or gey him on cheap like we did tevez

Jul 20, 2012
Well, the only thing I've read so far about Schmelzer is Spartak Moscow being interested in his services.

I'd also back off of him, given that he's not all that great overall. He's pretty fast but does make some mistakes defensively. On offense he has his head down most of the time and his crosses aren't that great as well.

On top of it he's lost his spot to Erik Durm, who's a striker turned into a LB/RB(last season) and nothing too special as well.

Currently there aren't any real good german left backs.
Thanks I didnt know much about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)